Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working at Baxtorian Falls any more (unsure of other locations).

If I start the bot with the character standing still (not already fishing) the bot closes with the pop up "No bait found, we're stopping now"

If I start the bot with it already fishing, it will fish a full inventory, drop the fish and then display "No bait found, we're stopping now"

This is with the rod and 20k feathers in the inventory.

The status inside Runemate it shows when the error pops up is "Looking for a new fishing spot"
I put 100 fishing bait in my inventory and havnt had a problem other than it not always registering that theres a spot to fish or it gets stuck between to fishing spots and constantly runs between them. and also not fishing because it gets stuck on click random object antipattern

Last edited:
@Savior please fix this bot as it's the only bot for OSthat offers this vast selection. Its a great bot but needs a significant amount of fixes. Please i really wanna make bank fishing sharks in the guild

Not working at Baxtorian Falls any more (unsure of other locations).

If I start the bot with the character standing still (not already fishing) the bot closes with the pop up "No bait found, we're stopping now"

If I start the bot with it already fishing, it will fish a full inventory, drop the fish and then display "No bait found, we're stopping now"

This is with the rod and 20k feathers in the inventory.

The status inside Runemate it shows when the error pops up is "Looking for a new fishing spot"

I was having the same problem at Baxtorain falls, I assume you're using feathers as bait? I traded my feathers for actual fishing bait and it works just fine again. Now the only major problem that I am having is that I get stuck on "[antipattern] click random object".

I can't seem to find an option for Stiles support in Karamja anymore. Only the powerfish radio button is clickable. Is this disabled, @Savior?

RuneMate Staff
I was having the same problem at Baxtorain falls, I assume you're using feathers as bait? I traded my feathers for actual fishing bait and it works just fine again. Now the only major problem that I am having is that I get stuck on "[antipattern] click random object".

Yes. I have 20k feathers in my inventory and 500 bait - the bot recognises the bait and fishes at Baxtorian Falls, however often the bot will get stuck running between 2 fishing spots, rather than staying at one and fishing from it.

Occasionally it will also get stuck with the mouse hovering over a pile 50+ fish long of dropped fish, and is unable to click on the fishing location.

Java Warlord
Yes. I have 20k feathers in my inventory and 500 bait - the bot recognises the bait and fishes at Baxtorian Falls, however often the bot will get stuck running between 2 fishing spots, rather than staying at one and fishing from it.

Occasionally it will also get stuck with the mouse hovering over a pile 50+ fish long of dropped fish, and is unable to click on the fishing location.
Yes I've compromised and made baxtorian fall fishing only working with baits to clean up a lot of code. Since baits are cheaper anyways i thought no one fishes there with feathers anyway. Well however, i can add support for it again.

Java Warlord
@Savior please fix this bot as it's the only bot for OSthat offers this vast selection. Its a great bot but needs a significant amount of fixes. Please i really wanna make bank fishing sharks in the guild
What game mode are you on again? Because it is working perfectly fine in rs3.
What does the status say at the point where it gets stuck?

Java Warlord
I put 100 fishing bait in my inventory and havnt had a problem other than it not always registering that theres a spot to fish or it gets stuck between to fishing spots and constantly runs between them. and also not fishing because it gets stuck on click random object antipattern
Ok this gives me the will to throw this antipattern out. Sorry if it is bugged.

Osrs does not have stiles. (or does it now?)
Please excuse me while I dig my head out of my ass. I completely brain-farted on that, you're correct. It seems he was added in 2010. I've took too long of a break from botting. :(

RuneMate Staff
OSRS:

I've noticed when fishing lobsters at the fishing guild, the bot doesn't act logically/like a human would.

Using the attached picture as a reference, the bot will run between the two piers to find a suitable lobster location.

Example: Bot is on pier 1, fishing at 1 out of the 4 possible lobster locations. When location 1 runs out, it runs all the way to pier 2, rather than an available fishing spot on pier 1. It also seems to change locations even when the first spot hasn't run out. It says "travelling to potential fishing spot" during this time.

For someone watching, it doesn't seem logical and I think if anything, makes you look like a bot.

I'm not sure what's possible, but perhaps making it so it stays on pier 1 only?

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
Java Warlord
OSRS:

I've noticed when fishing lobsters at the fishing guild, the bot doesn't act logically/like a human would.

Using the attached picture as a reference, the bot will run between the two piers to find a suitable lobster location.

Example: Bot is on pier 1, fishing at 1 out of the 4 possible lobster locations. When location 1 runs out, it runs all the way to pier 2, rather than an available fishing spot on pier 1. It also seems to change locations even when the first spot hasn't run out. It says "travelling to potential fishing spot" during this time.

For someone watching, it doesn't seem logical and I think if anything, makes you look like a bot.

I'm not sure what's possible, but perhaps making it so it stays on pier 1 only?
Hmm i tried preventing that... Will have a look over it again later.

Java Warlord

This morning began getting stuck on clicking random object
once it reaches that point, that's it.

OSRS, fishing guild i was using. Not rs3. It seems osrs needs the most attention
Update is on the way, which should at least throw out the object antipattern and will support feathers for leaping fish, with a few other exceptions that occured.
I really need to figure out whats wrong with osrs...

RuneMate Staff
I really need to figure out whats wrong with osrs...
Have you got an account to play around with?

I have one you can use if required. Not sure if it has the stats/items you may need though.

Here's the stats (ignore bank pic :p)
JIkWnwo.png

will this speed things up ? the bot would idle hardcore sometimes, the anti pattern will help i assume, please tell when updates released

Java Warlord
Have you got an account to play around with?

I have one you can use if required. Not sure if it has the stats/items you may need though.

Here's the stats (ignore bank pic :p)
Well it would require access to fishing guild. But tbh I would not have a clue what to fix, there is nothing really different to rs3 at the fishing guild.

will this speed things up ? the bot would idle hardcore sometimes, the anti pattern will help i assume, please tell when updates released
When "hardcore idling", what does the status say? I've included breaks which you can toggle off in the options tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.