Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above three replies, what was the status of the bot, and how does the inventory look like?

"Deposting fish/bank" and it depost the fish but leaves the bank tab open and never move back to fishing spot

Java Warlord
Above three replies, what was the status of the bot, and how does the inventory look like?

"Deposting fish/bank"
Is it fixed now? I knew this issue but it should be solved now, it was the client taking horribly long to deposit items.

Is it fixed now? I knew this issue but it should be solved now, it was the client taking horribly long to deposit items.
It is working great for me now, was having the same issue with the bank last night, but this morning it is working perfectly. 2 hours and counting! Thanks!

Java Warlord
going to try fishing sharks in 10k of exp, will report how it is working
Go ahead, there is an update pushed atm, which will fix a few things and add sign of the porter support.
After that I will work on limitting the area of where it will fish.

Java Warlord
What's new in the update, if I may ask? :)
Several bug fixes and rewrote some code.
Signs of the porter are now supported.
At fishing guild, baxtorian falls and shilo village, the area where it fishes is now limited.

i was trying the bot on the fishing guild, any idea why are the clicks so slow? it takes literally minutes to switch fishing spots and to bank + come back

Java Warlord
i was trying the bot on the fishing guild, any idea why are the clicks so slow? it takes literally minutes to switch fishing spots and to bank + come back
Spectre's interaction is still a bit.... idk, slow.

yeah, like what was said above, its pretty laggy at fishing guild. idek if i wanna fish there right now for sharks. like shud i try catherby ? fishing guild seems buggy.

Java Warlord
yeah, like what was said above, its pretty laggy at fishing guild. idek if i wanna fish there right now for sharks. like shud i try catherby ? fishing guild seems buggy.
You could try to reset your biometrics by going to %userprofile%/runemate/ and delete every .bio file. Maybe this will speed up mouse interactions for you. Or you can increase the mouse multiplier in the settings.

RuneMate Staff
Not working at Baxtorian Falls any more (unsure of other locations).

If I start the bot with the character standing still (not already fishing) the bot closes with the pop up "No bait found, we're stopping now"

If I start the bot with it already fishing, it will fish a full inventory, drop the fish and then display "No bait found, we're stopping now"

This is with the rod and 20k feathers in the inventory.

The status inside Runemate it shows when the error pops up is "Looking for a new fishing spot"

Status
Not open for further replies.