Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate Staff
Error Shilo Village fly fishing salmon:
Bot starts up and finds fishing location - when I get a full inventory it crashes. I hit submit on the error report that popped up.

Error Fishing Guild:
I press start on the bot to fish raw swordfish - it says no items found so stops the bot - you don't need items (harpoon) to fish raw swordfish as you can do them by hand.

Java Warlord
Bot starts up and finds fishing location - when I get a full inventory it crashes. I hit submit on the error report that popped up.

Error Fishing Guild:
I press start on the bot to fish raw swordfish - it says no items found so stops the bot - you don't need items (harpoon) to fish raw swordfish as you can do them by hand.
Osrs i assume. For now just keep a harpoon, I will add a system that manages the item requirements a bit more intelligently. For the error, let me get on it tomorrow.
Thanks for the detailed report!

RuneMate Staff
Osrs i assume. For now just keep a harpoon, I will add a system that manages the item requirements a bit more intelligently. For the error, let me get on it tomorrow.
Thanks for the detailed report!

Yes, was in OSRS :)

Another bug I have discovered:

OSRS:

Fishing Lobsters at Fishing Guild:

The bot will fish a full inventory of lobsters and then travel to the bank, deposit the items and then it just stands there doing nothing with the bank window open. The bot then was logged out - the client relogged in my account and then went on to fish lobsters again.

This process seems to repeat itself each time it reaches a full inventory.

Is the error reporting exclusive to your bot or is it a Spectre client thing? Because I couldn't hit submit or cancel during an error report message box. Very, very low CPU and RAM usage with this though. Nice and efficient.

Java Warlord
Is the error reporting exclusive to your bot or is it a Spectre client thing? Because I couldn't hit submit or cancel during an error report message box. Very, very low CPU and RAM usage with this though. Nice and efficient.
The error reporting is a spectre thing. Afaik its under investigation why it wont work sometimes.

OSRS:

The bot will fish a full inventory of lobsters and then travel to the bank, deposit the items and then it just stands there doing nothing with the bank window open. The bot then was logged out - the client relogged in my account and then went on to fish lobsters again.

Yea I forgot to mention, that was in OSRS and it is with multiple scripts.

Hey have been running your bot for some time with the new Spectre program. In Piscatoris it seems to be having problem going back to the fishing spots after deposting at the bank?

Banking at Catherby seems to be an issue for me when fishing sharks. I seem to deposit them, then the bot just does not respond and move back to the corresponding fishing location.

Banking at Catherby seems to be an issue for me when fishing sharks. I seem to deposit them, then the bot just does not respond and move back to the corresponding fishing location.
Ye it seems to be a general problem with this bot. Hopely author will have a look into it ones he sees this :)

RuneMate Staff
Ran for just over an hour and everything went smoothly (after the updated version which fixed banking)

Not displaying fish caught correctly though.

SjISVI7.png

Java Warlord

Error Fishing Guild:
The error turned out to be a client error, reported it so it can get fixed. For the tool thing, it would be very complex to detect whether a player is able to use bare hand fishing or not, as you aswell need to complete the barbarian training. So for now it's your best bet to just have a tool in your inventory until i come up with a conveniant solution. (1 inventory spot is not that much of a problem so it has a decently low priority)

OSRS:

Hey have been running your bot for some time with the new Spectre program. In Piscatoris it seems to be having problem going back to the fishing spots after deposting at the bank?

Above three replies, what was the status of the bot, and how does the inventory look like?

Ran for just over an hour and everything went smoothly (after the updated version which fixed banking)

Not displaying fish caught correctly though.
What were you fishing? It'd be of huge help if you could figure out the message that the chatbox displays once you catch one of those fish. :)

RuneMate Staff
What were you fishing? It'd be of huge help if you could figure out the message that the chatbox displays once you catch one of those fish. :)

As I posted earlier, @Cloud's client update fixed the banking issue.

Regarding the item count I was fishing lobsters and this is what appears in the chatbox:

You attempt to catch a Lobster.
You catch a lobster.
You catch a lobster.
You can't carry any more Lobsters

Java Warlord
As I posted earlier, @Cloud's client update fixed the banking issue.

Regarding the item count I was fishing lobsters and this is what appears in the chatbox:

You attempt to catch a Lobster.
You catch a lobster.
You catch a lobster.
You can't carry any more Lobsters
Ok good it got patched. Is it returning to the fishing spots smoothly now or are there still things that delay it?

Attempting to fix that counter problem by adjusting my code a bit. Implementing support for signs of the porter and then will commit an update.

RuneMate Staff
Ok good it got patched. Is it returning to the fishing spots smoothly now or are there still things that delay it?

Attempting to fix that counter problem by adjusting my code a bit. Implementing support for signs of the porter and then will commit an update.

It can sometimes delay itself a little bit - either when it first arrives at the bank with a full inventory and it stays still before depositing; or after it has deposited before it walks back out to the fishing spot.

Working but slow better than not working at all :)

As a side note, power fishing (full inventory then drop all) has been working flawlessly for me at Baxtorian falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.