Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
This bot seems great.
Would be gret if you could update Urns for Darkscape.
Currently the bot may have bugs. Most of them are fixed, but the new version is already ported for spectre, so it will come with the spectre release.
However, what is different in darskscape regarding urns?

what is different in darskscape regarding urns?
bot in RS save an "aditional" 1/5 from the exp you gain.
in DS, many expfeatures are doubled, questexp, lampexp etc
once full urns be activated, text in chat says fe: you activate mining urn for 700exp, while your popup says 1400exp
therefor also urn exp is doubled
therefor, 40% bonus exp

Java Warlord
bot in RS save an "aditional" 1/5 from the exp you gain.
in DS, many expfeatures are doubled, questexp, lampexp etc
once full urns be activated, text in chat says fe: you activate mining urn for 700exp, while your popup says 1400exp
therefor also urn exp is doubled
therefor, 40% bonus exp
And what do i need to update?

Not sure if anyone else has replied with this same issue, if they did then i guess i'm updating. Amazing bot first of all , i love all the cool features. the very first time i ran it was and still is in catherby harpoon fishing sword fish. it worked flawlessly, however i had to stop the bot and switch worlds. the second time i ran it, it could not figure out which harpoon spot was for swordfish and which was for sharks. so it would click the net/harpoon spot, dismiss the message, then just log out. this happened a second and third time. so i moved the bot manually to a spot, and it began harpooning. as far as the banking goes, it took the bot a few tries to try clicking deposit all, but eventually it worked. the bot is currently standing at a net/harpoon spot trying to harpoon raw swordfish.

UPDATE- I switched to lobster fishing and the bot instantly found the spot from a mile away. So i'm guessing this may be an issue with just the net/harpoon - cage/harpoon spots?

UPDATE #2- Two cage/harpoon spots spawned and the bot keeps running back and fourth between them. Once again this is all at catherby.

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    470.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Java Warlord
Not sure if anyone else has replied with this same issue, if they did then i guess i'm updating. Amazing bot first of all , i love all the cool features. the very first time i ran it was and still is in catherby harpoon fishing sword fish. it worked flawlessly, however i had to stop the bot and switch worlds. the second time i ran it, it could not figure out which harpoon spot was for swordfish and which was for sharks. so it would click the net/harpoon spot, dismiss the message, then just log out. this happened a second and third time. so i moved the bot manually to a spot, and it began harpooning. as far as the banking goes, it took the bot a few tries to try clicking deposit all, but eventually it worked. the bot is currently standing at a net/harpoon spot trying to harpoon raw swordfish.

UPDATE- I switched to lobster fishing and the bot instantly found the spot from a mile away. So i'm guessing this may be an issue with just the net/harpoon - cage/harpoon spots?

UPDATE #2- Two cage/harpoon spots spawned and the bot keeps running back and fourth between them. Once again this is all at catherby.
The issue with harpoons is fixed, but I cannot release the update because the new version is designed for spectre. So once spectre is out, you will get that fisher update aswell :)

The issue with harpoons is fixed, but I cannot release the update because the new version is designed for spectre. So once spectre is out, you will get that fisher update aswell :)
You add this to the LRC
When the player dies to go back to LRC and keep fishing but put the teleport to edgeville

Java Warlord
You add this to the LRC
When the player dies to go back to LRC and keep fishing but put the teleport to edgeville
You mean deathwalk, I think I can do that later on.
Do you know how the death mechanics work? If you die with all baits and armor etc, will you need to loot your gravestone or what?

You mean deathwalk, I think I can do that later on.
Do you know how the death mechanics work? If you die with all baits and armor etc, will you need to loot your gravestone or what?
Yea I know how the death mechanics work
Let's say for example if you die with more than 4 items on it spawns you where you can talk to death himself then from there you can receive all your items once you have talked to him that you have before you died. But it cost gp depending on the price of the items. You can also bank the items because there's a chest infront.
Another if you die with one or two items it spawns you behind edgeville with all your items

Java Warlord
Yea I know how the death mechanics work
Let's say for example if you die with more than 4 items on it spawns you where you can talk to death himself then from there you can receive all your items once you have talked to him that you have before you died. But it cost gp depending on the price of the items. You can also bank the items because there's a chest infront.
Another if you die with one or two items it spawns you behind edgeville with all your items
Ok I see, I assume it will be fine if the bot simply buys back everything and walks to the LRC again to continue fishing.

Ok I see, I assume it will be fine if the bot simply buys back everything and walks to the LRC again to continue fishing.
Yes correct.

Yes correct.
Yes just keep the bot running until it runs out

I have a question about the fishing spots be cuz it somethings takes the player across the map which causes the player to get attacked quicker. Would it be better to fish on the spots that everyone fishes at so that you would be less likely to be attacked

I found an issue with it not registering the barbed tail harpoon as a tool. Also when harpooning tuna at catherby, It go to the wrong fishing place (ie trying to fish sharks instead of tuna)

mew

It kind of stops working after like 30 minutes of fishing at Prif :(

At Piscatoris for monks, it has a problem with banking. It always stops working after a few trips, it afks at the bank then it eventually logs off. This is for OSRS

Java Warlord
Oh and sorry if it says something about trial version for now, i messed up a bit, but a fix is already on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.