Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I will look for that. Does this happen every time?

Everytime that I've tried. I make the mistake of falling asleep with my laptop on last night and I'm pretty sure my character just sat in a loop of logging out and logging back in at the catherby bank (x

Gotta say love this bot but would it be possible to turn down how fast the mouse moves when say like clicking exchange at stiles. it does it very quickly like a bot and also do a little more camera movements it seems to stay in one spot rather long
EDIT: so it seems at karamja the tree behind stiles my guy got stuck behind before noting and for some reason even after i fixed him which was about 10 mins later the bot didn't fix it self so i had to restart

Last edited:
Hi, when starting the script at stiles it runs to the pier fine, but then just sits there not starting to fish. I have it in safe mode and the camera fully zoomed out. Is it just me?

Hey, love the script, could you support darkscape on it. and if it is supported could you fix it so it banks at shio village. when it fishes it works but then once the invetory is full it logs out, instead of banking.

While fishing lobsters in catherby the bot will run to the outside of the bank and stop without actually banking. I have to override the mouse and open the bank for the loop to continue. It's still in beta so take your time
This is happening to me as well, it also happens to me in the fishing guild, thanks for the help

First caught inventory works perfectly fine, so does the dropping part; however when the bot needs to click the fishing spot again (Barb. Fishing) it just stands there doing nothing. Anyone else having these issues?

At Karamja while noting at that werd guy ( lobsters ) it just stands in front of him untill i log due to afk. This always happens.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

I tried to run the script again, this time it successfully dropped and started fishing again. It occasionally happens that the bot isnt able to find a spot, but I guess its no biggie if you babysit the bot.

Tried fly fishing in lumbridge and noticed that it Banks and stuff but as soon as i close the connection to my vps it stops working. Do know i loop it.

Java Warlord
Tried fly fishing in lumbridge and noticed that it Banks and stuff but as soon as i close the connection to my vps it stops working. Do know i loop it.

Hmm. I don't see why it should stop working, maybe it's a client issue?

The bot does have some minor issues with detecting (or clicking) the fishing spots in Baxtorian Falls.

Hey, trying to run the bot on darkscape for monkfish at piscatoris fishing colony. Darkscape has moved the fishing location outside of the area. When the bot has a full inventory of monkfish it doesn't know that you have to go through the hole and then through the colony gate. If you could correct this, that would be awesome!

hey men nice bot, but have problems in piscatoris get stock on bank cant open it in osrs i hope u can fix it soon thanks

Bot gets stuck at fishing guild bank with a full inventory of lobsters and never banks them.

Java Warlord
Bot gets stuck at fishing guild bank with a full inventory of lobsters and never banks them.
The bot is fixed, but I already wrote a framework for Spectre so an update won't work with the current version of RuneMate.

Status
Not open for further replies.