Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make it so when we get hit ,we dont run to deposit box at lcr.
And sometimes the bot stops running randomly with an error

Sometimes when the spot moves, the bot doesn't reclick it. This usually happens when the bot is doing the random item antiban. Hope it gets fixed because this is by far the best fishing script atm. Also the location was lumbridge :)

When it performs some of the antibans it gets stuck and doesn't move. I noticed it when it would right-click items on the ground. Also, when the rocktail spots run out at LRC the bot thinks it ran out of bait so it logs out.

When it performs some of the antibans it gets stuck and doesn't move. I noticed it when it would right-click items on the ground. Also, when the rocktail spots run out at LRC the bot thinks it ran out of bait so it logs out.
Yea and most of the camera anti bans doesn't work either......

I was wondering if this would work properly with the fury shark set, meaning would it attempt to drop the fish (Baxtorian falls) if I set it so it just eats it? Since that could get easily get my account banned if he tried to drop fish without having anything to drop..

THanks!

I still have issues with Fishing Guild, It gets stuck outside bank like some others have reported.
Though this has been fixed in a update ( still gets bugged there for me )

I still have issues with Fishing Guild, It gets stuck outside bank like some others have reported.
Though this has been fixed in a update ( still gets bugged there for me )
hey friend, just to let you know, he is not going to update the bot :)

Why does it drop the swordfishes when I fish in the fishing guild?

So for monkfish, you need a small fishing net but for the bot only has the big net option. Uhhh how did you manage to fuck that up??

Why is this bot still open? It just wastes people's time, it doesn't work at all

hey dude i find one bug on fishing piki on OS the bot drop the rod and can not fish both in lumb as on edge

Primate
I'm going to have a look at this bot soon.

MA06KAJ.png

Wrote a nice little base, spots are dynamically added as they become available, dead spots aren't removed so their spawn can be somewhat predicted.

I'm going to have a look at this bot soon.

MA06KAJ.png

Wrote a nice little base, spots are dynamically added as they become available, dead spots aren't removed so their spawn can be somewhat predicted.
You should make it so when fishing at barbarian outpost it ignores the single fishing spot that is across the lake from the rest, it runs to that one occasionally and once the spot disappears it will just stand there until that spot reappears. Sometimes it will fix itself but it still loses some xp.

I posted about this somewhere in this thread (probably several months ago) with a picture, and when I tried this bot again a few weeks ago it would still do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.