Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like your bots but i was disappointed because it worked before so well but not anymore...
yup i tried to fish rocktails and it didnt work i tried to also use porter or w.e they are called but they were supported or something

It right clicks the pond to catch, but if theres a ton of dropped fish, it just doesn't do anything and freezes.
Left for seven hours, came back to find 20k exp gained.....Not impressed at all.
Os x, fly fishing fish 1 drop 1, barbarian village, trout/salmon.

It right clicks the pond to catch, but if theres a ton of dropped fish, it just doesn't do anything and freezes.
Left for seven hours, came back to find 20k exp gained.....Not impressed at all.
Os x, fly fishing fish 1 drop 1, barbarian village, trout/salmon.
Maybe return it to a free bot untill the bot is totally updated :s
This will result in people using it, and losing money on something which is not working :s
@Savior @Arbiter @Cloud @Falixus @Aidden @EvilCabbage

Abides
Piscatoris monk fishing progress report:

( I did notice at the bottom where it says "x% toward..." - that number is counting down, not up. It should say something like " x% left until level x")
hvDvCXz.jpg

Java Warlord
Gave an extra day and all. It's with a heavy heart that I make this free. Come back to us @Savior. :(
Go ahead, I'm on vacation again and don't know how soon I can go back to scripting, as uni will start soon aswell :(

As im fishing for lobsters at catherby the bot just stops after a while and goes idle. The inventory isnt full or anything. it just stops after the fishing hole dries up. Any way to fix this?

Also, when i start up the bot near the fishing holes it just goes afk.

Status
Not open for further replies.