Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
You should make it so when fishing at barbarian outpost it ignores the single fishing spot that is across the lake from the rest, it runs to that one occasionally and once the spot disappears it will just stand there until that spot reappears. Sometimes it will fix itself but it still loses some xp.

I posted about this somewhere in this thread (probably several months ago) with a picture, and when I tried this bot again a few weeks ago it would still do the same thing.
Bad idea, the version I've written up will always fix itself regardless.

Primate
defeat3d-15_09_2015-05_51_38

For osr fishing at Catherby after banking it went back to old fishing spot, the fish had moved to another location but the bot/ script didnt find the new spot?

Java Warlord
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Finally a bot that banks at fishing guild, except wait, it doesn't work. All it does is try to bank when I want to barb fish sharks. Maybe because it thinks I need a harpoon actually... if it could support barbarian fishing style would be OP

Finally a bot that banks at fishing guild, except wait, it doesn't work. All it does is try to bank when I want to barb fish sharks. Maybe because it thinks I need a harpoon actually... if it could support barbarian fishing style would be OP
maybe tag @Savior in this mate :D

Java Warlord
I can add this, I will need to look up the requirements for them though. Are there any besides the skill levels?
Oh and yes it thinks you need the harpoon, Cloud said it is a quite important feature for a premium bot lol.

I can add this, I will need to look up the requirements for them though. Are there any besides the skill levels?
Oh and yes it thinks you need the harpoon, Cloud said it is a quite important feature for a premium bot lol.
you going premium again?
Any idea when all the random events in Priff fishing will be done? :)

Java Warlord
you going premium again?
Any idea when all the random events in Priff fishing will be done? :)
Ye it will
When I assured the bot works, atm there are still bugs which cause the bot to crash after start.

I'm having issues on OSRS where while trying to bank in the fishing guild, it will just move the cursor over the area of the bankers and not do anything else.

If I take over and open the bank, it will continue from there to deposit and return to fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.