Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
Barbarian fishing is NOT working...

It fished... Now it doesn't know how to drop
c1f9b5123f6287bc1a64dc27d636c5e6.png

Quite the opposite, it's working pretty well.

LRC - Rocktails.
Cant find the rocktail pool under the 50+ players, and continuously follows players instead of actually just left clicking the pool.
Stops after 3 - 5 runs saying out of bait, when having 5k+ bait in inventory.

Thanks
The following thing is a client bug, as it doesn't fully support the case when there are too many options in the menu.
And I'm currently yet to find out what causes the out of bait bug.

Can i make a suggestion for LRC please, as this doesn't make it worth while of being premium.

When under combat and it runs to bank, it may as well bank what ever amount of fish it has on them.
Or allow the person to retaliate to the monster attacking.

Because when just banked, and then walking to fishing spot, jsut instantly runs back to bank till out of combat.
Just seems a bit to much bot alike if you know what i mean.

When the main 3 fishing locations have disappeared, there are another 2 further north.. maybe you could add those in? bit pointless wasting 10mins of script time walking up an down continuously waiting for a fishing spot.

I may also think the script stopping is when it hangs on the deposit interface for to long, as i caught it happening earlier.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Can you PLEASE make some sort of failsafe for barbarian fishing. 3 times now i've come back to the bot aimlessly rotating the camera not gaining any xp because it has accidentally right clicked a big pile of fish covering the spot.

The script at baxton falls is failing when it runs to the most Eastern corner and then the script crashes saying i dont have fishing bait (56k atm lol)

Engineer
@Savior - I need you to address some of the recent reports such as
The script at baxton falls is failing when it runs to the most Eastern corner and then the script crashes saying i dont have fishing bait (56k atm lol)
Can you PLEASE make some sort of failsafe for barbarian fishing. 3 times now i've come back to the bot aimlessly rotating the camera not gaining any xp because it has accidentally right clicked a big pile of fish covering the spot.
Can i make a suggestion for LRC please, as this doesn't make it worth while of being premium.

When under combat and it runs to bank, it may as well bank what ever amount of fish it has on them.
Or allow the person to retaliate to the monster attacking.

Because when just banked, and then walking to fishing spot, jsut instantly runs back to bank till out of combat.
Just seems a bit to much bot alike if you know what i mean.

When the main 3 fishing locations have disappeared, there are another 2 further north.. maybe you could add those in? bit pointless wasting 10mins of script time walking up an down continuously waiting for a fishing spot.

I may also think the script stopping is when it hangs on the deposit interface for to long, as i caught it happening earlier.

Thanks for your time.

RS3 , barb fishing
Anti Pattern 5 : Turn camera doesn't work. Can you fix this?

can u get it to support sign of porters pls

doesnt work properly in living rock caverns im trying to fish rocktails and its running back n forth between the deposit box and random spaces on map

Abides
Fishing at Piscatoris (not sure if it does the same at all locations, this is simply the one I have tried):

When it banks, it clicks the "add more bank space" tab after it banks and withdrawals urns, before it goes to begin fishing again. At first I thought it was a misclick, but it's now done it 6 times in a row. Will be a very obvious give-away.

Last edited:
Is this still getting updated? i would buy credits to use this but it don't look active anymore?

Catherby tuna/swordfish fishing doesnt work it drops swordfishes
Pretty much nothing works on this bot, if there is too much fish on the floor it won't find the fishing spot, LRC is broken, etc etc..... Needs a complete updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.