Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad :)
3qt37aU.png

Java Warlord
I'm having issues on OSRS where while trying to bank in the fishing guild, it will just move the cursor over the area of the bankers and not do anything else.

If I take over and open the bank, it will continue from there to deposit and return to fishing.
Thank you for reporting

Bot starts, gives me the menu, but whenever I click start it insta crashes. Using Priff waterfall fishing

Primate
Thanks for reporting guys, being looked at. :)

Should be fixed in the next push.

@Savior pull and push please. :D

im having issues with living rock caverns. The bot loads up and takes about 5 minutes to finally find a fishing spot (rocktails) its starts fishing but when the rock giants start attacking bot does not kill the rock giants. It keeps wanting to click back on the fishing spot... It's too buggy for me to continue using the bot. I would love to see this fixed though since its the only bot that supports living rock caverns.

On OSRS when doing barbarian rod fishing at baxtorian falls it doesn't drop the fish. After it gets a full inventory it just sits there, good work so far though!

Java Warlord
On OSRS when doing barbarian rod fishing at baxtorian falls it doesn't drop the fish. After it gets a full inventory it just sits there, good work so far though!
Thanks for the report, fixing it now!

@Savior 1) When you fish for sharks you have to choose the fishing spot that contains Net and Harpoon. Right now, the bot clicks on the spots that contain CAGE & HARPOON. The Cage/Harpoon one gives swordfish/bass. The Net/Harpoon spot gives sharks. Very important otherwise the bot will always click the wrong spot like it does now.

2) To add onto the banking feature. The stalling on the bank window is fixed. However, try to get the bot to bank everything except for the "TOOL used for fishing" (/rod,harpoon,cage,etc.) Aswell as an exception for the fish which the user has chosen via the GUI. As of right now, I tested this out with an inventory full of flax and harpoon, and it will not bank the flax. It will just idle in the bank window.

What may help is "whenever a full inventory is completed, the bank method must be activated, once the bank window is open, the only items that should remain the inventory is the fishing tool. and nothing else." If you can put that into code somehow it may make things easier. (Im really not trying to be a little fgt here and tell u how to code, I just wana good guild fisher as fast as possible, :3 )

Last edited:
Java Warlord
@Savior 1) When you fish for sharks you have to choose the fishing spot that contains Net and Harpoon. Right now, the bot clicks on the spots that contain CAGE & HARPOON. The Cage/Harpoon one gives swordfish/bass. The Net/Harpoon spot gives sharks. Very important otherwise the bot will always click the wrong spot like it does now.

2) To add onto the banking feature. The stalling on the bank window is fixed. However, try to get the bot to bank everything except for the "TOOL used for fishing" (/rod,harpoon,cage,etc.) Aswell as an exception for the fish which the user has chosen via the GUI. As of right now, I tested this out with an inventory full of flax and harpoon, and it will not bank the flax. It will just idle in the bank window.

What may help is "whenever a full inventory is completed, the bank method must be activated, once the bank window is open, the only items that should remain the inventory is the fishing tool. and nothing else." If you can put that into code somehow it may make things easier. (Im really not trying to be a little fgt here and tell u how to code, I just wana good guild fisher as fast as possible, :3 )
Most users wont have an inventory full of flax when fishing but I will do what I can

Most users wont have an inventory full of flax when fishing but I will do what I can
truu but it'd be a good failsafe. Cuz the bot wont attempt to do anything unless inventory is cleared. Could get somebody out of a sticky spot if they leave it running without emptying their stuff, cuz then the bot will sit there for hours. But thanks man I really appreciate the bot. Celestial Hunter Beta was my fav <3

Status
Not open for further replies.