Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Are you able to make it so you're able to use a friend's house? So it can just use the teleport to previous option? Or something compatible with menu entry swapper?

It's worked flawlessly for me! I love it. I use it on a GIM and my only problem is that I don't have the barrows house portal but someone in the group does. The script doesn't recognize the option to teleport to a group members house to use their portal but it'll work if I manually tele to my group members house and it will continue from there.

If there's anything I need to provide, text, image, what have you, I'll provide it!

Been using it pretty regularly. Since last update it no longer recongnises its out of food/potions and just stays until death. It gets lost like it cant remember where tunnel is, or which brother it hasnt killed. Cant find food/prayer pots in bank - (Restarted 3-4 times and this cleared). Have died 3 times now trying to fight DH with no pray because it wont bank.

Last edited:
Jhinn updated Prime Barrows with a new update entry:

Prime Barrows v2.16.1 Released!

Prime Barrows updated to v2.16.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Are you able to make it so you're able to use a friend's house? So it can just use the teleport to previous option? Or something compatible with menu entry swapper?
It's currently not planned.

bot breaks in tunnel and wasted 3 hours of cost did 1 trip than got stuck in tunnel
Define stuck, please.

It's worked flawlessly for me! I love it. I use it on a GIM and my only problem is that I don't have the barrows house portal but someone in the group does. The script doesn't recognize the option to teleport to a group members house to use their portal but it'll work if I manually tele to my group members house and it will continue from there.

If there's anything I need to provide, text, image, what have you, I'll provide it!
It's currently not planned.

Been using it pretty regularly. Since last update it no longer recongnises its out of food/potions and just stays until death. It gets lost like it cant remember where tunnel is, or which brother it hasnt killed. Cant find food/prayer pots in bank - (Restarted 3-4 times and this cleared). Have died 3 times now trying to fight DH with no pray because it wont bank.
Is this still happening?

No longer occuring, seems to be fixed. I did notice, its been switching to range before every brother, uses 1 range hit then goes back into mage. Seems like its switching to go into the tunnel, does 1 hit and realises its a npc and swicths back to mage.

Last edited:
No longer occuring, seems to be fixed. I did notice, its been switching to range before every brother, uses 1 range hit then goes back into mage. Seems like its switching to go into the tunnel, does 1 hit and realises its a npc and swicths back to mage.
Sounds like a bug. Would you mind sending me a DM with your set up and I'll have a look!