Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Anyone know what causes the looping tele to poh and then to ferox? It did 1 run then looped like that.
Did you manage to figure this out? I'm getting the same issue

Edit - It was because of my potion/dosage settings

Last edited:
Having an issue with the bot whenever the bot gets a mage level from doing barrows it counts the brother dead leaves the room and continues the run but when trying to enter the tunnel it won't go because the other brother is alive any solution or recommendations to prevent this? Thanks

Having an issue with the bot whenever the bot gets a mage level from doing barrows it counts the brother dead leaves the room and continues the run but when trying to enter the tunnel it won't go because the other brother is alive any solution or recommendations to prevent this? Thanks
Enable this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 17.20.33.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 17.20.33.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 10
Bot is absolutely amazing i fixed the mage issue with the pop up box my only issue im having now is when the bot teles to west ardy to repair ibans staff after it repairs it just stands and afks until the timer expires for the bot to terminate is there a solution im missing with this?

Bot is absolutely amazing i fixed the mage issue with the pop up box my only issue im having now is when the bot teles to west ardy to repair ibans staff after it repairs it just stands and afks until the timer expires for the bot to terminate is there a solution im missing with this?
It fails to generate a path back to Barrows. I'm back from holiday soon so I can have a look.

Running issues with bot when using imbued mage cape. Loading in with imbued mage cape but somewhere during banking, it keeps searching for regular mage cape instead.
upload_2023-7-24_1-19-33.png
upload_2023-7-24_1-18-52.png

upload_2023-7-24_1-19-48.png