Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Wasn't working properly for me last night, firstly it would go into a crypt switch to melee prayer and gear for a 'mage' equipment brother, did this my first 4/5 attempts at running the bot after which it eventually started working. However it would then fail to recognise it had teleported to Edgville until I manually moved it.

Not sure if this has been fixed in latest update but I cannot check as the bot is now requiring a ranged gear setup before it can continue the setup.

Wasn't working properly for me last night, firstly it would go into a crypt switch to melee prayer and gear for a 'mage' equipment brother, did this my first 4/5 attempts at running the bot after which it eventually started working. However it would then fail to recognise it had teleported to Edgville until I manually moved it.

Not sure if this has been fixed in latest update but I cannot check as the bot is now requiring a ranged gear setup before it can continue the setup.
The gear switch has been fixed. Do not use mounted glory for now.
Can you try and load in your magic/melee set into the ranged one? Or just use a ranged set.

The gear switch has been fixed. Do not use mounted glory for now.
Can you try and load in your magic/melee set into the ranged one? Or just use a ranged set.

I've equipped a crossbow for the ranged set, the bot doesn't allow you use a melee/mage wep for ranged as it isn't supported. Any idea when glory tele will be fixed?

Thanks for the quick response.

Last edited:
I've equipped a crossbow for the ranged set, the bot doesn't allow you use load a melee/mage wep for ranged as it isn't support. Any idea when glory tele will be fixed?

Thanks for the quick response.
I'll look into it when I get some time. Thanks for the report

when i set up the bot and start it, all it does is sit there checking the blowpipe over and over.

changed to rune xbow and now all it does it check charges of the trident.

Last edited: