Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

Having some issues getting it setup, when to bank options are greyed out (bank when less than x consumables). Mage/Range/Melee setups keep resetting to nothing when refreshing

Having some issues getting it setup, when to bank options are greyed out (bank when less than x consumables). Mage/Range/Melee setups keep resetting to nothing when refreshing
Also, when using ferox enclave bank (ring of dueling or jewelry POH) it will click the castle wars portal, use house tab, then back to ferox in an endless cycle)

Seems to have an issue with banking/restocking prayer pots at the moment.

For example if i have 1 x 4 dose at the start of the run and tell it to bank if I have less than 2 doses. If I have 1 dose or an empty vial at the end of the run, it will bank, restock food, drink from the ferox pool but not touch the prayer pot or vial. It will then teletab to home thinking it is restocked, but once at home it notices the prayer pot doses are too low. Teleports back to ferox, doesnt bank and then gets caught in a ferox -> home -> ferox loop

However if i start with 2 4 dose pots and tell it to restock at under 2 doses, it will run fine until it drops below the dose theshold, doesnt bank the vials and doesnt take out new prayer pots, and then gets stuck in the loop again

Its almost like when in ferox, any dose or an empty vial = a full pot. But when it leaves it recognises the actual dosage of the pot

Seems to have an issue with banking/restocking prayer pots at the moment.

For example if i have 1 x 4 dose at the start of the run and tell it to bank if I have less than 2 doses. If I have 1 dose or an empty vial at the end of the run, it will bank, restock food, drink from the ferox pool but not touch the prayer pot or vial. It will then teletab to home thinking it is restocked, but once at home it notices the prayer pot doses are too low. Teleports back to ferox, doesnt bank and then gets caught in a ferox -> home -> ferox loop

However if i start with 2 4 dose pots and tell it to restock at under 2 doses, it will run fine until it drops below the dose theshold, doesnt bank the vials and doesnt take out new prayer pots, and then gets stuck in the loop again

Its almost like when in ferox, any dose or an empty vial = a full pot. But when it leaves it recognises the actual dosage of the pot
Can you DM me the log file, please? RuneMate -> Help -> View logs. Thanks!

Bot Author
Great job on the updates, will be trying this bot out again shortly as I've taken a few month break from this.

I've used it for quiet some time and its incredibly good at doing barrows however I have one suggestion / complaint with efficiency I've noticed that it almost always turns prayer off before leaving a brothers cave and sometimes if its timed just right it loses out on 10 prayer points because it prioritized turning off prayer over leaving the cave.

In an attempt to charge ibans staff (u) the bot shuts down after opening the bank. I have tried to start this a number of time$ hoping to see a message for what its looking for. I have teleport crystals and runes for ardy, what is the item its looking for? Do I need to create a portal chamber for west ardougne?

I've used it for quiet some time and its incredibly good at doing barrows however I have one suggestion / complaint with efficiency I've noticed that it almost always turns prayer off before leaving a brothers cave and sometimes if its timed just right it loses out on 10 prayer points because it prioritized turning off prayer over leaving the cave.
There's a tracker which tracks when the next prayer drain is coming. If this time is less than 4 seconds, and you have active prayers, it will leave the Tomb without deactivating prayers. I can increase the time, but 4 seconds sounds like plenty of time, unless you have a really slow computer or something.

It doesn't do any barrows kc anymore.
It gets stuck in a loop between teleporting to house and ferox enclave
I will need to see the log file + additional information about your set up. It is likely you told the bot to bank when you have less of x, but never informed the bot to bring more than x of said item. That way it'll be stuck in that loop.

In an attempt to charge ibans staff (u) the bot shuts down after opening the bank. I have tried to start this a number of time$ hoping to see a message for what its looking for. I have teleport crystals and runes for ardy, what is the item its looking for? Do I need to create a portal chamber for west ardougne?
It should tell you which item you are missing when the bot shuts down, which is ardougne teleport tab.