Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Barrows

For perspective, I've run 2K chest KC through the bot with no issues. Broken today, but I think a lot of things are after the recent update.

The only error I've cropped into when running the bot over long periods is very, very rarely it will not loot the chest before tele-ing out. If this happens, the bot goes back to your first barrow brother on your list and gets stuck trying to open that coffin. This has probably happened 5 or 6 times over 2k kc, so really not that big of an issue.

Sometimes it pots when I wouldn't or whatever and "wastes" doses, but I'd imagine being that dynamic is difficult. I've never died while using it, and that's the main thing.

One potential efficiency driver is if the bot would use prayer if available. I currently run Dharok -> Kharil -> Ahrim with pray, the other three brothers without. It'd be cool if it would use any prayer left after Ahrim on the other melee brothers even if I have tagged them as no prayer.

It's a great script though, and really does a good job.
OSRS update broke a lot of functionality. I cannot do anything about this at the moment.

As for the other things, thank you for the feedback :) Will take this into consideration.

RuneMate had some issues, so this could be related to that. If you run into problems, please provide more information and upload the log file in DM.
so far its running find must of been the walking issue from earlier idk thx if it occurs again will send u log

Using teleport to barrows via portal chamber, with house teleport spell, restoring stats via clan wars portal. It teleported to house after concluding a run and got stuck in my house waiting. I think it wanted to go to Ferox Enclave to restore stats/prayer before teleporting to house and using barrows portal. I ran it twice to see if it was just a one off, but it seems to break during that setup. I can go back to my previous method but I figured I'd point it out.

Using teleport to barrows via portal chamber, with house teleport spell, restoring stats via clan wars portal. It teleported to house after concluding a run and got stuck in my house waiting. I think it wanted to go to Ferox Enclave to restore stats/prayer before teleporting to house and using barrows portal. I ran it twice to see if it was just a one off, but it seems to break during that setup. I can go back to my previous method but I figured I'd point it out.
At the moment you can't have the non-POH restore option with a house teleport option.

hurm having problems after it teleports out to ferox and it can't seem to find the chest to bank and gets stuck