Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bot is insane. Once I hit 90 on my account if you still need an account for the ardy course I can send you the details for my alt?

This bot is insane. Once I hit 90 on my account if you still need an account for the ardy course I can send you the details for my alt?
I would be so fucking happy if you could do that, it will save me so much time grinding an account for ardy course. How close are you?

ive noticed one thing doing the seers village course, if i want it to alch and still pick up marks. it usually goes to the next stage of the course, click high level alch. then instead of alching the magic longbows in my inventory it tries to pick up the mark of grace when the option is still on ''cast high level alchemy ->'' so it kinda gets stuck there not doing anything cause it should alch before picking it up, had to manually fix it twice now, just letting you know mate, other than that, really great bot :)

ive noticed one thing doing the seers village course, if i want it to alch and still pick up marks. it usually goes to the next stage of the course, click high level alch. then instead of alching the magic longbows in my inventory it tries to pick up the mark of grace when the option is still on ''cast high level alchemy ->'' so it kinda gets stuck there not doing anything cause it should alch before picking it up, had to manually fix it twice now, just letting you know mate, other than that, really great bot :)
Thanks for the feedback will investigate

Thanks for the feedback will investigate
great, one more thing to add, i had a full inv of monkfish but still it stood on the ground after it fell down saying it was eating but it didnt eat any of the monkfish so it just stood there doing nothing :eek:

great, one more thing to add, i had a full inv of monkfish but still it stood on the ground after it fell down saying it was eating but it didnt eat any of the monkfish so it just stood there doing nothing :eek:
You probably typed the food name incorrectly?

You probably typed the food name incorrectly?
i dont have any option to choose which food im using, or type it in for that matter :s
the options i have are which course, idle tasks, additional settings..

ok
Gets stuck at the start of a draynor lap like 50% of the time. Had to manually move the camera each time.
Luckily that's only 10-20 :p

It appears Al Karid is having issues as well, 2nd to last roof. I've just been turning the camera a tad to the right and it picks right back up.

i dont have any option to choose which food im using, or type it in for that matter :s
the options i have are which course, idle tasks, additional settings..
Oh yeah oops, forgot this bot just eats whatever is in inventory. Hmm will look at it.
Gets stuck at the start of a draynor lap like 50% of the time. Had to manually move the camera each time.
Luckily that's only 10-20 :p

It appears Al Karid is having issues as well, 2nd to last roof. I've just been turning the camera a tad to the right and it picks right back up.
Hmm not sure how these courses broke, will investigate.

ok
Oh yeah oops, forgot this bot just eats whatever is in inventory. Hmm will look at it.

Al Karid is the roof climb not the rope walk

thanks mate! :) for now i will babysit it a bit, but thanks for looking into it

Was hoping to have some time tonight to work on this but it turns out I'm going out with the lads.

Sincere apologies for those having issues, I'll hopefully have fixes in place for most issues by week end.

Experienced the same problem.

Yeah.. it seems that alching in all bots is pretty buggy, not even just this one. I think it's the fact that the events change so quickly and it just dun fucks up. Especially with how touchy the RuneMate client is with clicking buttons, sometimes takes like 4 times for it to pick up 1 item.

Seer Village Course

Set to no teleport, alching and picking up marks of grace.
Bot walks and alch fine but whenever a marks of grace pops up it stops working. Log says picking up marks of grace multiple times but bot doesn't do anything, until I manually pick it up and repeat. Marks of grace appears, bot stops working again.

Yeah.. it seems that alching in all bots is pretty buggy, not even just this one. I think it's the fact that the events change so quickly and it just dun fucks up. Especially with how touchy the RuneMate client is with clicking buttons, sometimes takes like 4 times for it to pick up 1 item.

Managed to alch at Canifis without much problems, picks mark of grace and everything flawlessly. Seer's village is another thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.