Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Prime Agility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just standing doing anything a lot in the falador rooftop. The others run perfectly
Will give the falador rooftop a try later. Is it failing on a specific obstacle?

It's just standing doing anything a lot in the falador rooftop. The others run perfectly
Just tried falador and had no issues what so ever? What is your issue?

just tried it in varrock. after a few jumps it detects low health (when at full 42 health) and no food (with 10 cups of tea in inventory) and shuts down. am i doing something wrong? is there an option to make it run without food?

just tried it in varrock. after a few jumps it detects low health (when at full 42 health) and no food (with 10 cups of tea in inventory) and shuts down. am i doing something wrong? is there an option to make it run without food?
It doesn't detect tea as food because it does not have an action of "Eat". I will look at adding Drink as an option.

It doesn't detect tea as food because it does not have an action of "Eat". I will look at adding Drink as an option.
why does it think i have low health in the first place though. i checked the log and it spammed "not alching" and continuing before it says low health and no food

why does it think i have low health in the first place though. i checked the log and it spammed "not alching" and continuing before it says low health and no food
Because it checks your percent health against a set health checker each individualized for each user. Your "user" has obviously been setup with a fairly high percent for eating.

Because it checks your percent health against a set health checker each individualized for each user. Your "user" has obviously been setup with a fairly high percent for eating.
higher than 100%? 42 is my max health

higher than 100%? 42 is my max health
Hmmm then I don't know, try it with actual food in your inventory instead of Tea and see if it works, if it still fails give me your log file and I'll investigate.

last few times it didn't fail to eat, just spams that it isn't alching. i filled my inventory with cooked shrimps (with 1 spot open for marks) just to see if it changes anything, but sadly is doesn't.

edit: i should clarify that the fact it started spamming that means that it stopped actually doing the course.

Attachments

• 05-05 22-55-31 - Prime Agility.txt
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
last few times it didn't fail to eat, just spams that it isn't alching. i filled my inventory with cooked shrimps (with 1 spot open for marks) just to see if it changes anything, but sadly is doesn't.

edit: i should clarify that the fact it started spamming that means that it stopped actually doing the course.
Where exactly were you? Hard to tell exactly from the log, it appears to have gotten stuck trying to walk to a position.

Where exactly were you? Hard to tell exactly from the log, it appears to have gotten stuck trying to walk to a position.
this was at varrock, as stated in my first comment.

not sure if you intentionally tried to fix this in that last update but i just let it run a couple of laps and it did just fine this time

The bot spends a lot of time waiting after completing a lap on the Hefin Agility course.
After about a minute, he realises that he just has been standing there doing nothing.
When running, he works like a sharm though. So if this issue could be adressed any time soon, the bot will be perfect for me.

The bot spends a lot of time waiting after completing a lap on the Hefin Agility course.
After about a minute, he realises that he just has been standing there doing nothing.
When running, he works like a sharm though. So if this issue could be adressed any time soon, the bot will be perfect for me.
Unless I accidentally coded the wrong game, I feel like you posted on the wrong bot thread :p.

easily triggered ✌
Unless I accidentally coded the wrong game, I feel like you posted on the wrong bot thread :p.
I was aboutta say prime agility is osrs based

AuxiElfAgility

Status
Not open for further replies.