Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for that, yea i have been caught a few times botting, not by a jmod but the other day some guy was just following me around the dungeon for 20 minutes :p

I may implement some sort of warning system which will search through the players in the area and if there is a jmod or someone yelling your name it will create a pop up or something along those lines.

Update 1.0.2 is in the queue. Will be released soon.
if you did that i would kiss you irl pls do it

Cheers for that, yea i have been caught a few times botting, not by a jmod but the other day some guy was just following me around the dungeon for 20 minutes :p

I may implement some sort of warning system which will search through the players in the area and if there is a jmod or someone yelling your name it will create a pop up or something along those lines.

Update 1.0.2 is in the queue. Will be released soon.

WOOOO!

if you did that i would kiss you irl pls do it
I will be looking forward to that then ;) I will be placing that update in V1.0.3

V1.0.2 Released.
  • The bot will no longer put charms into the summoner. It will now only put bones in your summoner
  • Added draconic visage and ancient effigies to the loot list.
  • Death walk fixed. Now it just leaves death and retrieves your items from the dungeon.

Last edited:
TBH, i would not bot this :p Jagex is really onto botters at FD's :p

We just have to babysit, man! As long as we're able to actively monitor our accounts while the script is running we should be fine. JMODS are just going around seeing if we respond or not.

We just have to babysit, man! As long as we're able to actively monitor our accounts while the script is running we should be fine. JMODS are just going around seeing if we respond or not.
that is true :p i don't always babysit :p but if i know jagex is on it... then i do :p or just not bot it haha

that is true :p i don't always babysit :p but if i know jagex is on it... then i do :p or just not bot it haha

I dunno, one ban over the 4 months its been released? I would say that is fairly safe.

Sweet !:D Are you gonna add the option to loot shark as well?
Its on the big list of things to do... please not that most of that will happen post premium release.

• Saving the setup in the gui
  • Skin the gui to look like the paint.
  • Loot/eat sharks while in dungeon.
  • Special attacks for godswords etc.
  • Speed up banking by depositing all items if all items in your inventory are useless to you.
  • Super prayer renewal flasks.
  • Magic note paper.
  • Speeding up ability execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.