Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny how I got banned doing Frost Dragons on powerbot in about a couple of hours, but now that I'm on runemate doing it for almost 2 weeks I have not been detected. This says a lot about Jagex's bot busting system!
i wouldnt doubt if PB was jagex lol. idk how such a popular bot can be so shit

i wouldnt doubt if PB was jagex lol. idk how such a popular bot can be so shit
It's so funny how I got banned doing Frost Dragons on powerbot in about a couple of hours, but now that I'm on runemate doing it for almost 2 weeks I have not been detected. This says a lot about Jagex's bot busting system!

Feel free to spread the word about how good RuneMate is!

i have an question, do this support banking with yak? also is there a recommended inv setup for this how should the bank be and such

i have an question, do this support banking with yak? also is there a recommended inv setup for this how should the bank be and such

Yeah yak is supported, and I just go with 15 shark, 1 superantifire, 2 prayer flask, 1 super attack, and 1 falador tab. It doesn't really matter how your bank is setup the script easily finds the items as long as you have them. Don't really have to follow my invent setup, just something you can experiment with and add your own touches once you have a feel for the script!

but does it support the yak scrolls? it basically puts the bones in the yak then you use the scroll then the yak will bank your items in the yak :)

but does it support the yak scrolls? it basically puts the bones in the yak then you use the scroll then the yak will bank your items in the yak :)
Do you actually have a yak? Using the scroll doesn't bank the items in your yak lol, it makes you teleport the next item you select in your inventory, to your bank. Would be nice if you have a yak full of food and brews and tele it all to your bank while doing Araxxor :D

it would make the profit/hour much higher
Do you actually have a yak? Using the scroll doesn't bank the items in your yak lol, it makes you teleport the next item you select in your inventory, to your bank. Would be nice if you have a yak full of food and brews and tele it all to your bank while doing Araxxor :D
:O oh lel im almost gettin yak haha

@frazboyz Instead of world hopping, I have another idea. You know how there are two sides in the cave? You could somehow implement a system in which you use the side where there is no person. It can possibly greatly increase profit and also a lot less bot like.

And here's a proggy for ya
3fdf5927a0ca728378b734c5eab98efa.png

Last edited:
It doesnt support the scrolls yet but it can use the yak as a bob

@frazboyz Instead of world hopping, I have another idea. You know how there are two sides in the cave? You could somehow implement a system in which you use the side where there is no person. It can possibly greatly increase profit and also a lot less bot like.

And here's a proggy for ya
Ill have a look into this sooner or later. Its on the list.

http://prntscr.com/7c0a5i
it keeps trying to click through interfaces no idea whats its doing :L
Read the main thread's notes.

It doesnt support the scrolls yet but it can use the yak as a bob

Ill have a look into this sooner or later. Its on the list.

Read the main thread's notes.
what do you want me to read there sir, this is the bob interface where the bot is supposed to put the dragon bones in the bob but instead its clicking on the floor because there were a dragon bone in the floor but it had the interface up so it couldn't click on the floor so instead it clicked on the interface positioned over the floor understand?

it didn't close the interface it just kept clicking

what do you want me to read there sir, this is the bob interface where the bot is supposed to put the dragon bones in the bob but instead its clicking on the floor because there were a dragon bone in the floor but it had the interface up so it couldn't click on the floor so instead it clicked on the interface positioned over the floor understand?

it didn't close the interface it just kept clicking

Ohhh sorry, it looked awfully similar to the new looting system, ahhh yes, try trying the bot in rs3 instead of legacy? Sorry about that.

Ohhh sorry, it looked awfully similar to the new looting system, ahhh yes, try trying the bot in rs3 instead of legacy? Sorry about that.
Hello same thing with RS3 Interface it tries to click through my curses and such :p

Last edited:
Hello same thing with RS3 Interface it tries to click through my curses and such :p
Only use quick prayer? Your curses should not be visible at all.
Is there a way we can actually save our settings?
There will be in the near future. I may end up implementing profiles settings for different accounts so you can save 5 different setups etc.

Net update has a fix for deathwalk!

When that visage drops...
9f0dqrd.png

WARNING - i've seen a couple of J-Mods running arround the Frost dragon caves to check arround if you are botting, yesterday i got caught by one but answered him after 2 mins.
i just wanted to warn ya out incase
so i would suggest baby sitting it :p

WARNING - i've seen a couple of J-Mods running arround the Frost dragon caves to check arround if you are botting, yesterday i got caught by one but answered him after 2 mins.
i just wanted to warn ya out incase
so i would suggest baby sitting it :p

I feel bad for this bot that I always see there, he'll most likely get banned if he's discovered, but I always babysit just in case JMODS are snooping around! Good thing you were babysitting!

I feel bad for this bot that I always see there, he'll most likely get banned if he's discovered, but I always babysit just in case JMODS are snooping around! Good thing you were babysitting!
haha i were eating dinner haha, then i came back 3mins after he asked "are you botting?" then i were like "wtf dude for real cant you hop come on...i mean for real man why do i always have to hop"
i think i saved myself haha

haha i were eating dinner haha, then i came back 3mins after he asked "are you botting?" then i were like "wtf dude for real cant you hop come on...i mean for real man why do i always have to hop"
i think i saved myself haha

JMODS are so funny, but their tactics suck, "are you botting?", but good way to play it off!

Cheers for that, yea i have been caught a few times botting, not by a jmod but the other day some guy was just following me around the dungeon for 20 minutes :p

I may implement some sort of warning system which will search through the players in the area and if there is a jmod or someone yelling your name it will create a pop up or something along those lines.

Update 1.0.2 is in the queue. Will be released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.