Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pixie FDK [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
31e49bf3b0.jpg

Git Gud

Get some better gear and use EOC
would you prefer superior void or bandos for frost drags?

deathwalk is considered a random event and therfore is run thru the client
so, if we die, the script will handle it? I kind of have no idea what the update is, since ive been studying, and so i have been oblivious to the rs world. Pardon my ignorance.

so, if we die, the script will handle it? I kind of have no idea what the update is, since ive been studying, and so i have been oblivious to the rs world. Pardon my ignorance.
most of his update was to fix misclicks on certain vials/flasks as far as I am aware of

Guys please read the main post, i state what is being placed in the versions.

Currently no, Death is a random event in runescape which runemate has allways handled. The update for death in runescape broke runemates random event for it.

most of his update was to fix misclicks on certain vials/flasks as far as I am aware of

They wernt misclicks, the bot just didn't think it drank the potion.

it would be good if you guys could confirm that everything that was updated in V1.0.1 is working.

this bad boy -
813a8ca90b.jpg
got me something I never thought i'd get. OMW to 200m :D.Gear wise I'd honestly stick to bandos for the time being until runemate deathwalk is fixed. Even once it is fixed I would avoid using void because the script is optimized to be the least bot-like as possible; meaning it takes it's time at certain times and it often is being attacked by 2-3 drags. Being in void, even maxed, can really ruin your trips if you get piled at any point. Could either slow down your gp/h or really raise it. IMO... it'll only slow it down, because the chances of you being in combat with only one drake at any given time is relatively low if your world is not populated.

this bad boy -
813a8ca90b.jpg
got me something I never thought i'd get. OMW to 200m :D.Gear wise I'd honestly stick to bandos for the time being until runemate deathwalk is fixed. Even once it is fixed I would avoid using void because the script is optimized to be the least bot-like as possible; meaning it takes it's time at certain times and it often is being attacked by 2-3 drags. Being in void, even maxed, can really ruin your trips if you get piled at any point. Could either slow down your gp/h or really raise it. IMO... it'll only slow it down, because the chances of you being in combat with only one drake at any given time is relatively low if your world is not populated.
kick ass, im holding off until the update is out. I seem to die alot for some odd reason, i think it gets killed by orbs and lag

this bad boy -
813a8ca90b.jpg

How many hours a day do you use this script?

24/7 if i can, basically anytime i wake up or sleep i turn it on until it crashes and then i repeat. lately haven't been botting much cuz of work but otherwise 24.7

this bad boy -
813a8ca90b.jpg

Your very right, i some times even see higher profits if there is 1-3 people in the area. Due to player sense it doesn't always choose the closest dragon so it may walk past and and get attacked by the one it walks past etc.

Last edited:
It's so funny how I got banned doing Frost Dragons on powerbot in about a couple of hours, but now that I'm on runemate doing it for almost 2 weeks I have not been detected. This says a lot about Jagex's bot busting system!

Status
Not open for further replies.