Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to post on here at least read through the past comments. Exia has clearly stated that he is working on fixing the bot, just use some other script until this one gets updated and you won't have an issue.

currently running this in 1.5 verion for the bot and I don't have a GUI showing up when I try starting instance

Do you guys not read the discussion with this bot? Exia is not actively developing the bot anymore, so there is no need for you to add your two sense about what the bot needs.

Do you guys not read the discussion with this bot? Exia is not actively developing the bot anymore, so there is no need for you to add your two sense about what the bot needs.

I read it, but still posted the bot feedback where it is suppose to go, problem? Plus he says about it being open source, so if someone reads this post and sees some of the problems they can add them themselves for everyone else. Please, any other news flashes you would like to share, direct them to my trash box. :D Have a nice day.

I read it, but still posted the bot feedback where it is suppose to go, problem? Plus he says about it being open source, so if someone reads this post and sees some of the problems they can add them themselves for everyone else. Please, any other news flashes you would like to share, direct them to my trash box. :D Have a nice day.
Please refer to Exia's last message =) Have a very wonderful and nice day!

After dropping 1 clay ore, it would repeat to drop something, it just right clicks the first slot in the inventory. Non stop untill close the client, even when the bot was stopped

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
some time the interface loads up then other times it doesn't :O

Bot works quite well, just wanted to report one issue I've found: the camera seems to go crazy at times, as if you were spamming your left and right arrow buttons. Not sure if this has been reported before, or if I'm doing anything wrong.

EDIT: Also a question: How does the pathing to and from the bank work, is it randomized at all? Or does it click in the same exact coordinate point on the mini map?

Also a question: How does the pathing to and from the bank work, is it randomized at all? Or does it click in the same exact coordinate point on the mini map?
The paths are all generated by the Runemate walking API. I give it a start (the bank for example) and an end (the mine) location it handles everything else.

There should be randomization in those paths as well as player sense input to make it generate paths more like the way that you as a play walk.

Anyone got banned using this? Considering using but not worth if it ban rate is high

Attempts to mine empty rocks. Mined a rock, then clicked it again after mining it. (iron osrs)

I'm not really actively developing this script anymore. I'm working on some fixes for spectre to help the script speed up some, but I don't think I'm going to have time to add new features.

If you or anyone you know wants to help with the script, it's open source and I'm happy to put any changes that people make up on the store:
GitHub - JohnRThomas/Exia-Mining-All-In-One: A mining script for Runemate

Not sure if this counts but:
Code:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Calling methods that must query the session for information is no longer allowed within non-bot threads.
    at nul.iIiiIIiiiIII.float(cbc:120)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getScript(lac:253)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getStorageDirectory(lac:242)
    at rm.com8.break(kb:144)
    at rm.com8.byte(kb:298)
    at rm.com8.<init>(kb:23)
    at scripts.ExiaMinerAIO.botInterfaceProperty(db:168)
    at nul.IIIIIIiIiiII.initialize(cpb:191)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
    at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
    at nul.IiiiiiiIIiii.float(sl:221)
    at nul.IiiiiiiIIiii.float(sl:62)
    at nul.IIIIIIiIiiII.<init>(cpb:261)
    at nul.iiiiIIiIiiII.float(vrb:209)
    at nul.iiIIiIiIiiii.float(jvb:225)
    at nul.IIIiIIiIIiii.float(jpb:12076)
    at nul.IIIiIIiIIiii.call(jpb:5885)
    at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Status
Not open for further replies.