Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But just randomly stops mining. It's just standing there after one inventory clear..

This script worked wonders for me. I ran it for 7-8 hours last night and it got me to 55 mining from about 40 just banking iron ore.
However when I logged in today I could see my character for about one second before I got kicked from the game.
Got a 50 hour ban, don't really know what happened.

This script worked wonders for me. I ran it for 7-8 hours last night and it got me to 55 mining from about 40 just banking iron ore.
However when I logged in today I could see my character for about one second before I got kicked from the game.
Got a 50 hour ban, don't really know what happened.
You were botting, it happens.

Offence Information
Offence: Bot Busting Moderate

Type: Ban

Offence Date: --

Offence Expiry: --

Game: RuneScape

Offence Evidence
Your account has been involved in serious rule-breaking. We don't currently share any evidence we hold relating to this type of rule breaking, as to do so may compromise our detection methods.

Any ideas on how to be safer? First time botting, seems like I can't continue if they detect me the first day.

I tried power mining iron at al kharid, but the camera sometimes turns behind the hill so you can't see the rocks.
It still mines ofcourse, but it makes it quite suspicious when its clicking through the ground.

Other than that it works great!

The varrock east pathing seems to be messed up. I've been using it fine up until today. The path seems to be going straight to the bank, and this causes me to walk past the mages instead of walking straight up and to the bank

The pathfinding for Varrock east and west need redoing, for east it just keeps clicking on the little fenced off area not far from the rune shop, and for west it first walks towards the area where the black arms gang are, but then clicks on the right path making the person go around the wall again, and also for Varrock west it also sometimes clicks on the cow den above the west side mining area, leaving to to be stuck there without being able to do anything, and sometimes in Al-Kharid it just stops near the gates going to/from the bank and just does nothing leaving the acc to be auto logged. The thing that needs rework the most is the Varrock west part of the bot, there are just so many errors :D

Other than that it's a great bot :)

The varrock east pathing seems to be messed up. I've been using it fine up until today. The path seems to be going straight to the bank, and this causes me to walk past the mages instead of walking straight up and to the bank

The pathfinding for Varrock east and west need redoing, for east it just keeps clicking on the little fenced off area not far from the rune shop, and for west it first walks towards the area where the black arms gang are, but then clicks on the right path making the person go around the wall again, and also for Varrock west it also sometimes clicks on the cow den above the west side mining area, leaving to to be stuck there without being able to do anything, and sometimes in Al-Kharid it just stops near the gates going to/from the bank and just does nothing leaving the acc to be auto logged. The thing that needs rework the most is the Varrock west part of the bot, there are just so many errors :D

Other than that it's a great bot :)
Sadly, the pathing is all handled by the client's internal web. The web is getting rewritten for spectre though.

Sadly, the pathing is all handled by the client's internal web. The web is getting rewritten for spectre though.

Do you know when it will be fixed? 'Cause I really like your script, and I really wanna start using it's full potential soon. :D

will you make this bot telnet friendly bot is garbage w/o telnet support.

Status
Not open for further replies.