Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exia updated Exia Miner AIO with a new update entry:

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.5.1.
Change Log:
1. Fixed GUI so it no longer crashes if the user is not logged in.
2. Migrated the paint so it is now embedded in the UI.
3. Fixed the paint querying for EXP and causing a crash since it is not on a Bot Thread.
4. New pretty JFX reflex graph (The animations on it are sexy if you get to an 8 hour run time and watch it update).
5. Fixed some sizing issues with the GUI.
6. Cleaned up some old pre-spectre commented out code

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.5.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey guys there is currently a bug in the script that makes it crash on startup if you are not logged in, so please log in before starting the script. Thanks.

Want to use this bot soon, good to see its being updated. Was wondering if its best to mine iron or granite until concentrated gold at lrc, specifically with this bot?

Want to use this bot soon, good to see its being updated. Was wondering if its best to mine iron or granite until concentrated gold at lrc, specifically with this bot?
As far as I know granite is better exp, especially if you have porters and urns, which this supports both under power mining.

Invisible update today that fixes a Null Pointer on startup. I'm hoping to work on the actual logic today to help speed everything up.

So would it also be able to get waterskins from the bank when it runs out in the desert?

Shooting up KFC's
So, does this work now? I'm literally coming out of under a rock, ive been doing mining manually becouse your script is the only legit mining script out there.

So, does this work now? I'm literally coming out of under a rock, ive been doing mining manually becouse your script is the only legit mining script out there.
It will "work", but it's still VERY slow since it was never updated for spectre properly. I don't recommend using it right now.

I'm probably going to be working on it this weekend. The last update was just GUI and Paint fixes so that it doesn't just crash on startup.

There is currently a bug where the script won't start again, an update is pending, and it should be fixed soon. Also there is a bug with Power mining that I have not been able to look at yet, so it will crash on startup if you are not logged in.

Looking forward to using it however I'll wait until it's optimized for spectre. Any ETA?

When mining at Lumbridge swamp east, it walks all the way to Draynor to bank. Isn't Lumbridge castle bank closer?

Why does it take so long to walk to the bank from the mining guild? Is there a way to speed this up?

Please add coal bag!!

for some reason the script doesnt take urns out of the bank or isnt that how its supposed to work ?

greetings and thanks for the awesome script !

for some reason the script doesnt take urns out of the bank or isnt that how its supposed to work ?

greetings and thanks for the awesome script !
I think urns are only supported in Power mining. I can't remember though.

I think urns are only supported in Power mining. I can't remember though.
awwh too bad , either way nice work you did here sir !

* sometimes (not much) it takes one out of the bank though haha

**it seems that if you put multiple urns in the bot, it will withdraw at a certain moment the amount of urns in one time... strange, i think the feature urns is broken if you ment to implement it with banking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.