Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoooo need a world hopper added. I am doing manually at al kharid adamanite ore but it would be perfect if ya added it real quick.

Worked fine at West Lummy (except for the Jagex glitch but whatever, its all good) for both coal and mith. But at Mining Guild it doesnt work for either. Is it just me or is it affecting other people too?

Powermining, mine 1 drop 1, 10 radius.
Press start, bot does nothing.

Sorry for not using bug report form but this didn't seem quite complicated enough to do so since there is nothing special I did.

I'm having similar issues to Djoels. The bot doesn't mine but it is able to drop when there is a full inventory.

I think mining broke with the last update 2 days ago since none of the bots I've used can mine ores.

Hey man, didn't have enough time to go through all 23 pages so idk if anyone asked before, but could you look into the crafting guild? Would be able to make bank if it was possible to bot all the gold in there & run to fally. Thanks for the work, my fav bot all around!

Client Developer
Exia has already said that this bot is no longer being maintained.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
If that is a requested addition, read the post directly above.
If that is a question, why not try it yourself?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
you should pick it up
@awesome123man
I totally would and love that @Exia put his code out for scripters to build upon. Except my script style is completely opposite to Exia Miner AIO... So although i can try to match the abilities of this bot, i can't really use any of the script from it.

As of 7/29/16, Exia Miner AIO is broken in Mining Guild. Fails to walk to bank to deposit ore. Yes, I realize this bot is no longer supported.
Just letting others know.

if someoen does decide to take on exia miners script then please make it hold down or tap number 1 more rapidly when dropping the ores. at the moment it drops 1 ore every 3 seconds. thank you.

Update Pending approval:
Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.5.1.
Change Log:
1. Fixed GUI so it no longer crashes if the user is not logged in.
2. Migrated the paint so it is now embedded in the UI.
3. Fixed the paint querying for EXP and causing a crash since it is not on a Bot Thread.
4. New pretty JFX reflex graph (The animations on it are sexy if you get to an 8 hour run time and watch it update).
5. Fixed some sizing issues with the GUI.
6. Cleaned up some old pre-spectre commented out code.

Just a note guys, there is currently something wrong with the web walker, so any time the bot tries to walk it will error out, please wait for this issue to be resolved:
Bug - UTFDataFormatException help me!

Here is what the new paint looks like:
uLzeZ8d.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.