Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down the best mining bot I've found. Only issue I have is while mining in the Dwarven Resource Dungeon when it goes to deposit everything in the bank deposit box it just keeps clicking to deposit over and over again without doing anything else. It's fine if I pause the bot, then manually head back toward the coal but if I'm not there to do that then it won't stop trying to deposit.

I cant get the client to work. I am able start the instance but it doesn't give me the option to chose where to mine and what to mine. Underneath the stop and pause button it says "this bot does not have an interface" Am I doing something wrong?

RuneMate Staff
Any update on when the Motherlode mine features will be available? According to the resource page, it is being worked on at present, although it was last updated in January?

I cant get the client to work. I am able start the instance but it doesn't give me the option to chose where to mine and what to mine. Underneath the stop and pause button it says "this bot does not have an interface" Am I doing something wrong?
No, you aren't. Try the newest version, it has a working gui.

Any update on when the Motherlode mine features will be available? According to the resource page, it is being worked on at present, although it was last updated in January?
TBH, I haven't put much work into anything for this script.

Is this updated for Spectre 2.0?

I select Exia miner, the account, and then old school runescape. It launches the client and I start the instance. I log in manually, select the area and ore I'll be mining and I get this error.

http://i.imgur.com/3noTfqz.png

I am trying to run your bot, as it has worked flawlessly the past few days, but when i click "start" after choosing my location and ore, i immedietly get an error and the bot doesnt even get a chance to start. under details, it says this "This functionality has not yet been reimplemented with spectre." along with some codes. tried power-mining, same error. If it helps i was in barbarian village and mining coal, on OSRS.

I am trying to run your bot, as it has worked flawlessly the past few days, but when i click "start" after choosing my location and ore, i immedietly get an error and the bot doesnt even get a chance to start. under details, it says this "This functionality has not yet been reimplemented with spectre." along with some codes. tried power-mining, same error. If it helps i was in barbarian village and mining coal, on OSRS.
Also did not go for me I was mining in Varrock

Ran it for about 15 minutes. I managed to get it to start, but I had to log in manually. It does start and mine, but it mines very slowly. It'll mine a rock, pause for about 8 to 15 seconds then click the next rock.

Ran it for about 15 minutes. I managed to get it to start, but I had to log in manually. It does start and mine, but it mines very slowly. It'll mine a rock, pause for about 8 to 15 seconds then click the next rock.
the delay between mining rocks is very slow
Thanks for the reports guys!

With the move to spectre, the API sadly slowed down quite a bit. Querying for objects and such used to be nearly instantaneous so my script tries to look at the most update information as much as possible. This means that my script queries for objects/npcs 3-4 times before making a decision and it takes about 10-12 decisions for it to actually choose a rock to click.

I'll mess around with a few things tonight and see what I can do to make it faster. I anticipate a lot of the core logic will need to be rewritten, but luckily I originally wrote the script in a very modular fashion, so swapping out the core logic will leave all of the location data in tact.

Maybe I'll spend the weekend writing up Exia Miner 2.0.

Thanks for the reports guys!

With the move to spectre, the API sadly slowed down quite a bit. Querying for objects and such used to be nearly instantaneous so my script tries to look at the most update information as much as possible. This means that my script queries for objects/npcs 3-4 times before making a decision and it takes about 10-12 decisions for it to actually choose a rock to click.

I'll mess around with a few things tonight and see what I can do to make it faster. I anticipate a lot of the core logic will need to be rewritten, but luckily I originally wrote the script in a very modular fashion, so swapping out the core logic will leave all of the location data in tact.

Maybe I'll spend the weekend writing up Exia Miner 2.0.

thank you for working so hard!

Thank you very much for this script. However, I must add that apart from the slow reaction times (which have already been addressed), banking from the west Varrok mine is also broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.