Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry my english is not that great :D

been trying to look for motherlode bot but cant find any.
Zona Motherlode?
Haven't been able to test this as I generally just stick to using Exia anyhow; you could try that one though.

the mouse moves erratically while hovering over rocks as i'm mining. is that intended? if so, that doesn't seem very human-like

Been using this in OSRS at East Varrock... Generally runs quite well, only catch is getting caught upstairs in the bank occasionally. Bot just sits upstairs not knowing what to do.

Other than that, I'm loving it. Cheers :)

the mouse moves erratically while hovering over rocks as i'm mining. is that intended? if so, that doesn't seem very human-like
Try lowering your mouse multiplier in the client settings.

Been using this in OSRS at East Varrock... Generally runs quite well, only catch is getting caught upstairs in the bank occasionally. Bot just sits upstairs not knowing what to do.

Other than that, I'm loving it. Cheers :)
I have an open issue about this. I might fix it manually, or just wait till spectre comes out since the whole web walker is getting an update.

In other news, just pushed an invisible update to fix the most common exceptions in my log. Look forward to a smoother runtime.

earlier today im pretty sure when mining at easy lumby i went to the lumby bank, but now when mining at east lumby im running all teh way to draynor bank.. has it alwasy been doing that or is it a bug?

earlier today im pretty sure when mining at easy lumby i went to the lumby bank, but now when mining at east lumby im running all teh way to draynor bank.. has it alwasy been doing that or is it a bug?
East Lumbridge and West Lumbridge are different locations and bank in Lumbridge and Draynor respectively.

idk how to reply but thats what im saying, now when im mining at east lumby im going all the way to draynor to bank instead of lumby bank

Love the bot man wish i knew how to take some prodigies lol 11 hours and shit being wreck less (ours)
(y)

thank you man, all in all its a great bot man, over enjoyed to use it. i just switched to farming east varrock now, but i did relog in twice and let the bot run until full inv twice to see where it would run and both times it ran to draynor, might just be glitching but just wanted to let you know.

zarthok said:

Your answer to that was:

I did notice weird behaviour as well.
playing on OSRS, powermining
The bot hovers over the ore a lot while waiting for the other to mine.
idk if this was intended either but it seems to be a bit much mousemovement I wouldn't personally do.
And this has nothing to do with the mouse multiplier as i've set this to 0.5.

Also when using powermining, dropping when full
The bot has no ores to drop anymore but still tries to rightclick and try to drop... even after stopping the bot it still continued to try and rightclick to drop.. so my guess is a while loop that didn't end.

So to me this script is quite buggy when trying to mine copper ores at varrock.

zarthok said:

Your answer to that was:

I did notice weird behaviour as well.
playing on OSRS, powermining
The bot hovers over the ore a lot while waiting for the other to mine.
idk if this was intended either but it seems to be a bit much mousemovement I wouldn't personally do.
And this has nothing to do with the mouse multiplier as i've set this to 0.5.

Also when using powermining, dropping when full
The bot has no ores to drop anymore but still tries to rightclick and try to drop... even after stopping the bot it still continued to try and rightclick to drop.. so my guess is a while loop that didn't end.

So to me this script is quite buggy when trying to mine copper ores at varrock.
The hovering is intentional, but something may have changed in the mouse implementation,it's only supposed to jitter by 1-2px every time. No one can hold their mouse perfectly still.

As to the dropping, don't select "Power drop" it was and always will be glitchy.

The hovering is intentional, but something may have changed in the mouse implementation,it's only supposed to jitter by 1-2px every time. No one can hold their mouse perfectly still.

As to the dropping, don't select "Power drop" it was and always will be glitchy.

I don't know about you but I can hold my mouse still :p (yes i debugged it with a program stating no pixel movement)
Though when i'm playing normally i might move the mouse around a bit like "click" -> "move away a bit" -> "next click"

anyways thanks for the reply :) keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.