Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
West varrock is broken still, gets to bank and just stands there. Also what bank does it use in remmington?
I can't reproduce it breaking at west varrock. Are you having troubles with RS3 or OSRS?

The bank chest at the Nexus for rimington.

Edit: Also, what do you mean "still", I thought it was the resource dungeon that wasn't banking.

Last edited:
Hey Exia, I tested this out a little. Pretty good bot. Few things though: if all concentrated rocks get delpeeted it runs around trying to mine dead LR creatures, if attacked it stays in the safe zone by the bank way too long (it has to be moved out manually or else it stands there till lobbied), it has kind of a slow reaction time to a lot of things especially clicking the rock. Also a minor thing is the profit on the paint is a little wrong (it calculates coal at like 220 coins when it's higher than that).
It does run smoothly for a decent amount of time.

Also, as a suggestion, could you make a setting for it to only run up the middle? It is safer for low level players who don't want to get attacked by the creatures.

All in all, great bot! Just needs a few improvements.

Hey Exia, I tested this out a little. Pretty good bot. Few things though: if all concentrated rocks get delpeeted it runs around trying to mine dead LR creatures, if attacked it stays in the safe zone by the bank way too long (it has to be moved out manually or else it stands there till lobbied), it has kind of a slow reaction time to a lot of things especially clicking the rock. Also a minor thing is the profit on the paint is a little wrong (it calculates coal at like 220 coins when it's higher than that).
It does run smoothly for a decent amount of time.

Also, as a suggestion, could you make a setting for it to only run up the middle? It is safer for low level players who don't want to get attacked by the creatures.

All in all, great bot! Just needs a few improvements.
Thanks for the report!.

Here's my todo list:
1. Finish up testing on the death walk (99% done here)
2. Make mining living rock minerals optional (I though everyone would want that all the time so it wasn't wasting time just sitting there)
3. Take a look at run from combat option
4. Try to spice up the reaction times (some of those may actually be the client, try playing with the mouse options in the client settings)
5. Figure out a way to tell if living deposits are minable.
6. Fix the ore/hr being based on exp

I have no idea why the profit/hr is wrong, that's a direct pull from the GE api... I'll take a look into it though.

I'm actually kind of suprised it worked at all!

Last edited:
As for the LR creature mining, it's a good idea. However, they aren't allowed to be mined until 1 minute after someone killed them so that's why the bot runs around trying to mine them all when it's not allowed.
I had bonus XP in mining so maybe that effected the profit. It was saying I was getting about 1000 hours per hour which is like 350k/hr coin wise while it was saying I was getting 200k/hr.

As for the LR creature mining, it's a good idea. However, they aren't allowed to be mined until 1 minute after someone killed them so that's why the bot runs around trying to mine them all when it's not allowed.
I had bonus XP in mining so maybe that effected the profit. It was saying I was getting about 1000 hours per hour which is like 350k/hr coin wise while it was saying I was getting 200k/hr.
Is that 1 minute rule new? I never had that problem a couple of months ago, weird, I'll have to figure out a way to tell the difference, but I'll still add the option.

As for the ores, if you had bonus exp, then that will throw off the ores/hr since that is just total exp/exp per ore, the profit/hr is accurate though since that actually looks at the items in your inventory. I've been meaning to switch the ores/hr over, but I keep forgetting haha.

Edit: I updated my todo list. Thanks for the reports :)

Hey Exia!
When the bot tries to bank clay in west varrock he also banks the pickaxe I have in my inventory! do you have a solution for this??

Hey Exia!
When the bot tries to bank clay in west varrock he also banks the pickaxe I have in my inventory! do you have a solution for this??
Are you on OSRS? I haven't blacklisted pickaxes yet, so the only way is to equip it. As for RS3, simply put it in you toolbelt.

I've noticed a couple of exceptions in the log. Unfortunately, it seem that RM has made some changes and the stack traces are no longer readable, as soon as RM sorts out their problems, I be able to fix the issues. For now, please bear with me and restart the script if you have to, sorry for the inconvenience.

Are you on OSRS? I haven't blacklisted pickaxes yet, so the only way is to equip it. As for RS3, simply put it in you toolbelt.

I've noticed a couple of exceptions in the log. Unfortunately, it seem that RM has made some changes and the stack traces are no longer readable, as soon as RM sorts out their problems, I be able to fix the issues. For now, please bear with me and restart the script if you have to, sorry for the inconvenience.
Yes I am on OldSchool runescape right now. I hope this will be fixed soon

Yes I am on OldSchool runescape right now. I hope this will be fixed soon
I've fixed it in my local version, so it will be in the next release.

@ElMacaro
Web walking is still screwed up, and I'm waiting for Cloud to fix it. For now I've disabled the deathwalk since it just continuously teleports to Falador, and I'm going to add an option to be notified if you die.

Hey Exia, I did some further testing. Found another small issue: the bot has trouble finding which rocks are collapsed and which are not. The NE rock was not collapsed, but it still runs to the other rocks to see if they are collapsed. It then seems to freak out, run randomly, click randomly, and then it'll sit there for a minute while it tries to find out which rocks are available to mine.

Hey Exia, I did some further testing. Found another small issue: the bot has trouble finding which rocks are collapsed and which are not. The NE rock was not collapsed, but it still runs to the other rocks to see if they are collapsed. It then seems to freak out, run randomly, click randomly, and then it'll sit there for a minute while it tries to find out which rocks are available to mine.
Hmmm, next time it happens, can you tell me the status is doing? I'm guessing it's going to be flipping between things.

Alright, to be honest, I've got hacky code going for the LRC, and I want to change that because frankly it's a pain to work on. It's also a pain trying to work on stuff that I can't actually test, so give me a week to get to the proper levels on my testing account and then I'll release a fully functioned LRC.

For OSRS, can I suggest multiple rock mining? at places like Al-Kharid. For example, say I'd like to mine Mithril ore, Coal, and Iron ore. It would mine the mithril ore first, then switch to coal, then stay at iron ore until the mithril re spawned and then repeat. is something like that able to be implemented?

For OSRS, can I suggest multiple rock mining? at places like Al-Kharid. For example, say I'd like to mine Mithril ore, Coal, and Iron ore. It would mine the mithril ore first, then switch to coal, then stay at iron ore until the mithril re spawned and then repeat. is something like that able to be implemented?
Yup, and in fact, it's #1 on my to do list already :) Take a look at the main post for my planned features.

Alright, to be honest, I've got hacky code going for the LRC, and I want to change that because frankly it's a pain to work on. It's also a pain trying to work on stuff that I can't actually test, so give me a week to get to the proper levels on my testing account and then I'll release a fully functioned LRC.
Sounds promising! Glad to see you've picked up working on this bot again, used it a lot when it was BatMiner and was really flawless :). Can't wait till LRC is fully functioning.

I can't reproduce it breaking at west varrock. Are you having troubles with RS3 or OSRS?

The bank chest at the Nexus for rimington.

Edit: Also, what do you mean "still", I thought it was the resource dungeon that wasn't banking.

You stated it was broken but you fixed it. So I tried it and it was broken, so is it still broken or did something new break in last nights update?

You stated it was broken but you fixed it. So I tried it and it was broken, so is it still broken or did something new break in last nights update?
The problem with West varrock that I mentioned was a walking problem, it was continuously teleporting to the varrock lodestone instead of walking to the bank. That turned out to be a problem with the client's web walking, not the script. Next time it happens, let it sit for a few seconds, occasionally it will miss click the banker (due to built in anti-ban from the client) and it takes a bit to correct itself since it waits for a set amount of time, times the number of tiles it was away from the bank (if you're further away it needs to wait longer for the walking to finish).

The maximum amount of time I would say to wait is about 10 seconds (longer if the reaction time is really high graph shows a higher value), if it doesn't correct itself in that amount of time, let me know.

The problem with West varrock that I mentioned was a walking problem, it was continuously teleporting to the varrock lodestone instead of walking to the bank. That turned out to be a problem with the client's web walking, not the script. Next time it happens, let it sit for a few seconds, occasionally it will miss click the banker (due to built in anti-ban from the client) and it takes a bit to correct itself since it waits for a set amount of time, times the number of tiles it was away from the bank (if you're further away it needs to wait longer for the walking to finish).

The maximum amount of time I would say to wait is about 10 seconds (longer if the reaction time is really high graph shows a higher value), if it doesn't correct itself in that amount of time, let me know.

Ok thnks will test now!

I mine at varrock west clay and it runs verry smooth:) but I cant wear my pickaxe and after 1 inventory it backs my pickaxe. Can u fix this?

I mine at varrock west clay and it runs verry smooth:) but I cant wear my pickaxe and after 1 inventory it backs my pickaxe. Can u fix this?
banks

Status
Not open for further replies.