Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not in this update, powermining is, but that is not tested.

Please implement LRC as all other LRC/mining bots are obsolete compared to yours. Keep up the good work man, have already clocked up over 250hours with this!

Seems like the Dwarf. Resource Dungeon's bank deposit box is broken, just stands there. When I manually click on it, it successfully deposits and continues.

Granite doesn't work properly, it attempts to click the ore too fast and then just sits there forever

Some of you may be experiencing a Concurrent Modification Error, I have an update awaiting approval that should fix the issue.

Granite doesn't work properly, it attempts to click the ore too fast and then just sits there forever
Alrighty, I'll take a look, which settings are you choosing?

mine 1 drop 1

not power drop, says it disables anti-ban
and radius 10

Mouse speed 0,75

mine 1 drop 1

not power drop, says it disables anti-ban
and radius 10

Mouse speed 0,75
I've put in my update, just awaiting approval.

Small patch incomming:

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.1.
Change Log:
1. A couple of bug fixes for power mining.
2. Streamlined dropping methods (the power drop feature may be removed later since it is no longer that much faster).
3. Fixed a concurrent modification error.

New Locations:
No new locations

I've put in my update, just awaiting approval.

Small patch incomming:

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.1.
Change Log:
1. A couple of bug fixes for power mining.
2. Streamlined dropping methods (the power drop feature may be removed later since it is no longer that much faster).
3. Fixed a concurrent modification error.

New Locations:
No new locations

Dwarven resource dung is broken now, when it moves the camera to low and cant see the deposit box the bot goes weird and just logs out.

Dwarven resource dung is broken now, when it moves the camera to low and cant see the deposit box the bot goes weird and just logs out.
What do you mean by "goes weird"? Do you mean it logs out by time out, or that the script actually clicks the log out button?

Edit: Actually, I think I may know the problem. iirc Jagex did something to make objects that aren't actually being drawn not clickable, so it might just be a problem of not being close enough, I was having that issue with rocks as well, there might be an easy solution.

Edit 2: Still looking for answers to my questions just in case I'm wrong though.

What do you mean by "goes weird"? Do you mean it logs out by time out, or that the script actually clicks the log out button?

Edit: Actually, I think I may know the problem. iirc Jagex did something to make objects that aren't actually being drawn not clickable, so it might just be a problem of not being close enough, I was having that issue with rocks as well, there might be an easy solution.

Edit 2: Still looking for answers to my questions just in case I'm wrong though.

Just stands there and times out. All it needs is a small camera anti ban

Just stands there and times out. All it needs is a small camera anti ban
Problem is fixed, I just forgot to re-enable the overriding call that deposit box locations use after I finished debugging something else. Just awaiting approval.

Last edited:
Thanks man. How much money and time would it take to get lrc? Id pay for the script

Thanks man. How much money and time would it take to get lrc? Id pay for the script
I can do it today for free if someone can lend me an account for testing.

I've pushed LRC. I tested it the best I could in individual parts, but not as a whole. Once it goes through, use it at your own risk, but certainly tell me of any bugs you find so I can fix them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.