Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any problem right now? My script keeps crashing after awhile from starting up. In the past it worked great, so nice script! :D

Is there any problem right now? My script keeps crashing after awhile from starting up. In the past it worked great, so nice script! :D
I think there are a few issues, I've been getting errors in my log, but RM has added some extra security that has broken the stack traces. This means it's really difficult for me to find the issues. Once they fix that, I'll be able to fix my issues, sorry for the inconvenience.

Heyo,

Being a skiller I can't actually equip anything above bronze, and I've noticed that this bot will just "bank all" when it banks, which in turn gets rid of my pick axe from my inventory. Nearly forcing me to just mine with bronze. Is there any fix for this in the future or any current method to help me use any pick axe I want?

Cheers.

Heyo,

Being a skiller I can't actually equip anything above bronze, and I've noticed that this bot will just "bank all" when it banks, which in turn gets rid of my pick axe from my inventory. Nearly forcing me to just mine with bronze. Is there any fix for this in the future or any current method to help me use any pick axe I want?

Cheers.
Well, if you are on RS3 you can put the pic into your toolbelt, if you are on OSRS, you'll have to wait for the next update which will allow pickaxes to be in the inventory.

If you take a look at the first post, it outlines all of my planned features with estimates for their releases color coded.

Well, if you are on RS3 you can put the pic into your toolbelt, if you are on OSRS, you'll have to wait for the next update which will allow pickaxes to be in the inventory.

If you take a look at the first post, it outlines all of my planned features with estimates for their releases color coded.

Cheers :D
I only skimmed the first post so my bad 10/10

Sorry for the late update guys, so stuff came up IRL, I'm testing the final pathing for the mining guild in RS3, and then I just need to swap out some of the values to make it work with OSRS. I don't have lvl 60 mining on osrs, but all the logic is the same, just different locations on the map.

Exia, thank you for your hard work! It's really appreciated, I've been using the LRC feature on and off and it's decent. Just got to work some things out that's all. Anyway, continue putting effort into this bot; it is a wonderful project!

Oh yeah, now that the bug with the lodestones is fixed, LRC will also have a death walk added in the next update.

Update inbound!

So, the update is queued up and just waiting for approval, once it hit's I'll post the full change log. While you wait check out my plan for the next release:
--Next Release (Lot's of locations update)--
  1. Fix null pointer exceptions
  2. Add dropping gems to power mining
  3. Motherload mine (OSRS)
  4. Pirates Hideout (RS3)
  5. Coal Trucks (RS3/OSRS)
  6. Lumbridge East (OSRS)
  7. Lumbridge West (OSRS)
  8. Monastary (OSRS/RS3)
  9. Rimminton (OSRS)
This next update is aimed at not only adding more locations to RS3, but also expanding the OSRS library to better match RS3 by adding 3 new RS3 locations and 5 new OSRS locations. Coal trucks and the Mother load mine will mark the first of the "special" locations that are being added, in the future the Lavaflow mine will be on that list as well.

The next update will include some bug fixes for the show stopping errors as I encounter them, so please make sure you submit reports if the script crashes for you.

Additionally, I'm going to be adding an option to power mining that will allow you to drop gems so your inventory doesn't fill up.

If you have any features or locations that you really want, let me know so I can get it put on the list. If you have already suggested something, and it hasn't shown up on the list yet, feel free to PM me because more than likely I forgot.

Exia updated Exia Miner AIO with a new update entry:

Exia Miner AIO v1.4.3 Released!
Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.3.
1. Minor Tweaks and bug fixes
2. Allow pickaxes to be in the inventory [OSRS]
3. Porter support [RS3]
4. Urn support [RS3]
5. Walk to bank option (Save energy by walking while the inventory is full) [OSRS/RS3]
6. Fix ores/hr being calculated off exp [OSRS/RS3]
7. Fixed a bug that made coal unminable [OSRS]
9. Fixed up some sleeps in Powermining [OSRS/RS3]
10. Added death walk to LRC [RS3]

New Locations:
1. Mining Guild [OSRS/RS3]
2. Banking a Duel Arena in Al Kharid [OSRS/RS3]
Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hey Exia, do you have the levels for LRC yet? If not, will you have them soon? I feel like once you can test it yourself you'll make it perfect. I'm just wondering.

Hey Exia, do you have the levels for LRC yet? If not, will you have them soon? I feel like once you can test it yourself you'll make it perfect. I'm just wondering.
I'm currently lvl 61 minining, I need 70 to do the remains and 77 to do coal. 80 is for gold, but it;s the same as coal, so I only need 77 to get that fully working.

I'm trying to be conservative so this account doesn't get banned, hopefully I can get the levels in the next week or so.

I'm currently lvl 61 minining, I need 70 to do the remains and 77 to do coal. 80 is for gold, but it;s the same as coal, so I only need 77 to get that fully working.

I'm trying to be conservative so this account doesn't get banned, hopefully I can get the levels in the next week or so.
Nice, just to let you know I powermined until 77 mining at iron ores in Rimmington 24/7 and didn't get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.