Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug report #1:
1. Status displayed: Waiting for respawn
2. Dynamic Reflex: on & off
3. Radius: 1-10
4. OSRS -> Al-Karid
5. Power Drop & Banking mode
3. To reproduce this error, mine coal in any mode.
4. It will not work, no matter the settings, The status will be stuck at waiting for respawn. Iron ore is mined fine though.
Bug report #2: Fixed on restarting RuneMate
1. Status displayed: Banking
2. Dynamic Reflex: on
3. No Custom Settings for coal at all.
4. OSRS -> Al-Karid
5. Banking mode
3. To reproduce this error, mine iron in banking mode to arrive at bank.
4. It opens the bank just fine, but is confused as to what to do after that. Other ores probably don't work either.
TL;DR: Banking does'nt work in OSRS, neither does any form of coal mining

Suggestions:

• Please add the Duel Arena tent bank osrs/rs3
    • The bot Alpha Runecrafting has this bank, it works amazingly well.
  • Plzzzz implement OSRS dwarven mine & guild too, consider making it premium, so I can throw my money at you :)
    • If it's not too much of a hassle ofc <3
Note: This is the only mining bot that works in osrs atm! The other one doesn't wait for the ore to be mined lol

Last edited:
Bug report #1:
1. Status displayed: Waiting for respawn
2. Dynamic Reflex: on & off
3. Radius: 1-10
4. OSRS -> Al-Karid
5. Power Drop & Banking mode
3. To reproduce this error, mine coal in any mode.
4. It will not work, no matter the settings, The status will be stuck at waiting for respawn. Iron ore is mined fine though.
Bug report #2:
1. Status displayed: Banking
2. Dynamic Reflex: on
3. No Custom Settings for coal at all.
4. OSRS -> Al-Karid
5. Banking mode
3. To reproduce this error, mine iron in banking mode to arrive at bank.
4. It opens the bank just fine, but is confused as to what to do after that. Other ores probably don't work either.
TL;DR: Banking does'nt work in OSRS, neither does any form of coal mining

Suggestions:

• Please add the Duel Arena tent bank osrs/rs3
    • The bot Alpha Runecrafting has this bank, it works amazingly well.
  • Plzzzz implement OSRS dwarven mine & guild too, consider making it premium, so I can throw my money at you :)
    • If it's not too much of a hassle ofc <3
Note: This is the only mining bot that works in osrs atm! The other one doesn't wait for the ore to be mined lol

Banking DOES work in OSRS, I've banked just over 10k Iron ore the past 35 hours at Al Kharid

Banking DOES work in OSRS, I've banked just over 10k Iron ore the past 35 hours at Al Kharid

In fact, here's a quick video of it banking, with local timestamp. Banking works. Don't mind the bandicam watermark haven't got it registered yet.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

huh, that's weird. I tried it again, it deposits to bank just fine now.
So Bug Report #2 is an isolated issue with my client??

Can you please try out coal mining too? (Bug Report #1) see if u can re-produce please. I'm stuck at this one.

I got another suggestion for the bot;
  • Turn off running during status: "walking to bank"
  • Turn it back on during status: "walking to mine"
    • Utilises running energy more efficiently
I stumbled upon another bug, Bug Report #3:
1. Status displayed: Walking to bank
2. OSRS -> Al-Karid -> North-West Iron ore spot
3. Started the bot at bank, it mined just fine. On the way back it simply stopped at the exit south-west corner of the mine.
4. Restarting the bot resumed the pathing to bank.

Last edited:
This....
(OSRS) The bot miss-clicked (in mid-walk) trying to mine iron ore south-west spot and walked around the whole mine.
Possible solution: Don't make the bot tilt the camera too low, higher chance of screwing up.
Notes: I've seen MaxiFishing make the bot automatically force the camera down when i try to go up. Maybe put max pan tilt?
And....
Instead of manually clicking run button, holding ctrl whilst waslking temporarily overrides your next move tor un

Last edited:
Hey Exia, for some reason it doesn't account for all the rocks. For concentrated coal it negates the NW one and just says "waiting in safe zone".

Also, could you make an option for the bot to only take the middle path? Low level players like me die a lot cause it takes the side routes and no one takes those so the creatures attack and kill me.

Alright guys, taking into account your bug reports, here's my todo list for the next update:
--Next Release--
1. Check Coal mining (OSRS)
2. Fix ores/hr being calculated off exp
3. Urn support
4. Porter support
5. Duel arena banking (OSRS/RS3)
6. Mining guild (OSRS/RS3)
7. Walk to bank optioin (OSRS/RS3)

--Release after that--
8. Motherload mine

--Depends on when I get my levels--
10. Fix LRC safezone waiting time
11. Fix LRC remains mining while idle
12. Fix up any LRC logic

Also some notes about a few bugs that were reported:
1. Continuous teleportation on the lodestones is being caused by broken API. I've been hounding Cloud to fix it, but he is too busy with other things or so I'm told. If you encounter this bug, please please please make a report here so Cloud knows it's a priority: https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/constant-teleporting-on-the-default-web.3244/
2. Some of the delays on clicking are out of my control, the client has built in anti-ban that I can't disable, I'm doing all I can to work around these little blips in stability, but just remember, humans make mistakes and that is what those are there to simulate.

Love you Exia! Glad that OSRS is getting more support, especially for banking. Glad to see you are working on this script more :)

does this support superheat at the lrc and also juju pots?
No super heat yet, and any updates to the LRC are on hold until I can properly test it.

I have urn and porter support, so I'll see if I can get jujus added.

Hey Exia when will the next update be?
No idea right now, but it should be pretty soon. I've updated my todo list on the main post though, so check the color coding on that list to see when it's getting close.

So, I've gotten half way through my to do list. The next 4 to dos are pretty easy, so check back tomorrow. I might have an update out.

Still chugging along on the next update, I've gotten the issues sorted out with coal mining in OSRS and finished my support for urns and porters. I just finished testing the walk to bank option that will allow you to save energy by walking when you are heavy, and running while light.

I've just got to fix the ores/hr and add the new locations/banks and the update will be ready to go. :)

I got the ore counting fixed up. Ores/hr will now work for Powermining.

is multiple ore support coming up in the next update?
Please read the first post.

Looks like banking at the duel arena works great. Instead of adding a whole new location with duplicate data, I just added an option to Al Kharid to bank there.

The Mining guild is going to take a bit longer since there are just so many rocks and it's going to require special handling. Depending on how late I stay up tonight, look for the update to hit roughly 24 hours from now :)

Last edited:
Please read the first post.

Looks like banking at the duel arena works great. Instead of adding a whole new location with duplicate data, I just added an option to Al Kharid to bank there.

The Mining guide is going to take a bit longer since there are just so many rocks and it's going to require special handling. Depending on how late I stay up tonight, look for the update to hit roughly 24 hours from now :)

I had already read the OP. I guess my question should have been: Accurate time frame for next release?

I had already read the OP. I guess my question should have been: Accurate time frame for next release?
Ah, so was thinking that I would have the next release out tomorrow, however since that feature seems pretty important to you, I've moved it up in priority. This does mean that the next release may be delayed a day or two, but multiple ores will be supported in it instead of in the release after next.

So short answer: 1-3 days. (probably, unless something drastic comes up)

I take back what I said. I'm going to keep multi ore support pushed back to the release after next since it is quite a bit more work than I thought it would be and the next release has a lot of bug fixes and tweaks that really raise the stability and I want those to get out as soon as possible.

So to give a new estimate, I would say that it will be 2-3 days after I get the next update out, so probably 4 days, no promises though, I'm about to start school again.

Status
Not open for further replies.