Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the stack traces have been fixed in the dev log, I was able to sort out a few of the null pointers.

Pending approval:
Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.5.0.
Change Log:
1. Fixed a null pointer with the error handler.
2. Fixed the issue where an item would be selected while dropping, and the bot would hang in OSRS powermining.
3. Fixed issue where a rock off screen would be attempted to be hovered, leading to a stack overflow in the mouse api.
4. Fixed a null pointer in the profit counter.
5. The Error Handler should now print suppressed exceptions to the developer log.

New Locations:
RS3:
1. Monastery - Thanks: @kneckter
2. Yanille - Thanks: @kneckter
3. Legends Guild - Thanks: @kneckter
4. Varrock East Essence Mining - Thanks: @kneckter

OSRS:

Something i ran into was Mining Coal at Guild with porter IV the bot mined one coal and sat there til lobbing then runemate took over logged back in bot mined one more and so on I let it go for about 10 mins and finally just took ports out of the equation bot then mined a full load and sat there till it lobbied...

Well that sucks lol

Also for some reason I came back upstairs to find the bot stuck doing nothing but had a gem in its bag and didn't drop it.

I'm powermining iron in varrock east
I've added both errors to the git repository: Issues · JohnRThomas/Exia-Mining-All-In-One · GitHub Feel free to add anymore information there.

Now that the stack traces have been fixed in the dev log, I was able to sort out a few of the null pointers.

Pending approval:
Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.5.0.
Change Log:
1. Fixed a null pointer with the error handler.
2. Fixed the issue where an item would be selected while dropping, and the bot would hang in OSRS powermining.
3. Fixed issue where a rock off screen would be attempted to be hovered, leading to a stack overflow in the mouse api.
4. Fixed a null pointer in the profit counter.
5. The Error Handler should now print suppressed exceptions to the developer log.

New Locations:
RS3:

OSRS:

I've added both errors to the git repository: Issues · JohnRThomas/Exia-Mining-All-In-One · GitHub Feel free to add anymore information there.
Now LRC fixed would be Kreygasm

I wish this (or really any of the scripts) would support mining guild resource room, as well as support world hopping because I'm already lvl 85 and can't really mine runite myself, takes a while wish there was a bot for it

What is "power drop (disable antiban for dropping) mean exactly? and "Force keyboard for action bar"?

I wish this (or really any of the scripts) would support mining guild resource room, as well as support world hopping because I'm already lvl 85 and can't really mine runite myself, takes a while wish there was a bot for it
Both of those features are on the to do list.
What is "power drop (disable antiban for dropping) mean exactly? and "Force keyboard for action bar"?
Power Drop: Instantly jumps the mouse to a location instead of moving it (only while dropping) for faster dropping
Force Action bar: The RM action bar api has a chance of using either the mouse or the keyboard to operate the action bar. This option overrides that, and forces the api to use only the keyboard.

Both of those features are on the to do list.

Power Drop: Instantly jumps the mouse to a location instead of moving it (only while dropping) for faster dropping
Force Action bar: The RM action bar api has a chance of using either the mouse or the keyboard to operate the action bar. This option overrides that, and forces the api to use only the keyboard.
Thank you for better explaining

@Exia does the bot banks the clay it mines in Yanille mine/Fight Arena mine? just curious if banking is supported at Yanille

am i missing something or there is no way to make bot drop gems? it fills fully my inventory in a few hours. great bot cant wait motherload mine support

@Exia does the bot banks the clay it mines in Yanille mine/Fight Arena mine? just curious if banking is supported at Yanille
Any location that is listed as supported is a location that will bank. So long as you choose the "Standard Minining" option and not the "Power Mining" option on the first tab of the gui, it will bank.

am i missing something or there is no way to make bot drop gems? it fills fully my inventory in a few hours. great bot cant wait motherload mine support
yeah it doesn't drop gems
This should be working. I'll reopen the issue on Github.

Status
Not open for further replies.