Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.NUL.enum(r:165)
at rm.cOm2.this(m:353)
at scripts.ExiaMinerAIo_OnLoop(eb:34)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(Unknown Source)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiIIIIiIIIiI.run(Unknown Source)

Getting the same error

Been getting error since last update. Botting Iron at Varrock West. Works for a little while but then randomly stops up. Always happens after getting a full inventory, on the way to bank. Worked perfectly before.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.NUL.enum(r:165)
at rm.cOm2.this(m:353)
at scripts.ExiaMinerAIo_OnLoop(eb:34)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(Unknown Source)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiIIIIiIIIiI.run(Unknown Source)

Getting the same error

I am running a test to recreate this error. Can you two provide more information for how it happened? OSRS or RS3? What ore were you mining? Do you know if your char was running at the time? What version of Java do you run? (type java -version into the Windows start menu to see it)

I am running a test to recreate this error. Can you two provide more information for how it happened? OSRS or RS3? What ore were you mining? Do you know if your char was running at the time? What version of Java do you run? (type java -version into the Windows start menu to see it)

Playing OSRS. Java version 8 update 66. I'll try to find out whether I was running or not.

Edit; I was running while it happened.(I tried walking, same thing happened.) Right before it happened RS had to "load" and as I mentioned earlier I was mining Iron.

Last edited:
Playing OSRS. Java version 8 update 66. I'll try to find out whether I was running or not.

Edit; I was running while it happened.(I tried walking, same thing happened.) Right before it happened RS had to "load" and as I mentioned earlier I was mining Iron.
I've actually fixed this problem. The update was submitted yesterday and is pending approval from admins. The issue is with some of my anti-pattern that uses the viewport for walking. In some instances the Viewport path was generated and because the game had either not loaded, or the player was near enough to the end of the path, the next step of the path was null. Since viewport walking requires the camera to be turned to the next step before taking it, when the next step was invalid, the script will crash.

The issue will happen for all locations and paths since it is a bug with the actual pathing system that I created. Hopefully the update will be approved soon so that the script will be functional again.

If you would like to accurately recreate the error, you will need override the player sense randomization in the PathGenerator and force it to always convert the paths to a ViewPort path. If you are on the latest version of the git repo, it should work fine even if you do that. :)

If you would like to accurately recreate the error, you will need override the player sense randomization in the PathGenerator and force it to always convert the paths to a ViewPort path. If you are on the latest version of the git repo, it should work fine even if you do that. :)

I was using your fixed code. That is probably why I had a smooth 2 hour run.

Exia updated Exia Miner AIO with a new update entry:

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.6.
Change Log:
1. Fixed Nullpointer issue with Viewport paths
2. Fixed the name on the paint
3. Fixed the issue that was causing the player to get stuck while banking in East Falador

New Locations:
OSRS:
1. Lumbridge West - Thanks: @kneckter
2. Barbarian Village - Thanks: @kneckter
RS3:
3. Barbarian Village - Thanks: @kneckter

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

v1.4.6 is live. Enjoy.

Update pending thanks @Guru!
Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.7!
Change Log:
1. Fixed a typo in the level up desktop notification - Thanks @Guru

New Locations:
OSRS:
1. Yanille - Thanks @Guru

Last edited:
@Guru
Nice work on the addition!

@Exia
The OSRS Mining Guild banking fix was included in this update. The bot page still has it in pending next release.

You actually updated this.... Wow that's shocking haha
Other people did the work, I just pushed it lol :p

@Guru
Nice work on the addition!

@Exia
The OSRS Mining Guild banking fix was included in this update. The bot page still has it in pending next release.
I'll fix that, thanks.

So there have been quite few exceptions in my error log lately, and since the stack traces do not work properly, they are pretty useless to me. This means that it is nearly impossible for me to debug and fix the issues that you guys are submitting. In order to combat this, I've added a new feature:
Error Catching.

What this does: anytime an error occurs, it is logged and then promptly ignored as the bot continues to run. Then when you hit the stop button, the bot will reproduce all of the errors that it had stored at once so that they can still be submitted to me.

In most cases, the errors that occur are just a matter of an object that the bot is trying to click invalidating between the time that the object is picked to be clicked and the time that it actually get's clicked. This means that it's just a case of wrong place, wrong time and the next action to be taken will be correct.

For now, this is a good bandaid for the issue, but I'll end up removing it once the problems with stack traces have been resolved.

Please note that a list of errors being stored in the background may eat up a bit more memory, with that in mind, I've also added the option to disable this feature.

@kneckter is hard at work! In addition to my bandaid patch, there is a new location or two in the works. Look out for v1.4.8.

@Exia hey Exia, awesome job on pushing the new update. I can see that you have added the Yanille support. Does this mean that script can now bank at Yanille bank?

Also by Yanille mining you do mean the fight area mine that's just north of Yanille Bank, am I right to assume that?

For reference: Fight Arena mine

Best Mining bot yet! Also I noticed that the other mining bot for Motherlode is, atm, a complete fail, Would you ever consider incorporating Motherlode mine into this bot? Thanks

Best Mining bot yet! Also I noticed that the other mining bot for Motherlode is, atm, a complete fail, Would you ever consider incorporating Motherlode mine into this bot? Thanks
It's on the todo list. It's a big mine with a lot of obstacles.
I've got a free weekend, so I might try to knock this out. I know @Guru also mentioned taking a crack at it. Between the three of us maybe we can get it out in the next update. v1.5.0 is coming soon and it has a bunch of other stuff so far, and this would be some tasty icing on the cake.

Something i ran into was Mining Coal at Guild with porter IV the bot mined one coal and sat there til lobbing then runemate took over logged back in bot mined one more and so on I let it go for about 10 mins and finally just took ports out of the equation bot then mined a full load and sat there till it lobbied...

Hey guys just giving you a heads up. I was using this in a members world and got permanently banned. I was babysitting it in falador mine mining iron.

Bye bye main account

Hey guys just giving you a heads up. I was using this in a members world and got permanently banned. I was babysitting it in falador mine mining iron.

Bye bye main account

You were botting you should know better than to bot on a main account, lol it is illegal and Jagex WILL ban botters haha, sorry to hear that you lost your account friend, but no matter how good the anti ban a bot or a bot client has over time you will get caught. Sometimes faster than others.

Bye bye main account
Were you botting anything else in the last month? Jagex has been known to delay bans 30-60 days after the actual infraction just to fuck with you.

Were you botting anything else in the last month? Jagex has been known to delay bans 30-60 days after the actual infraction just to fuck with you.
Well that sucks lol

Also for some reason I came back upstairs to find the bot stuck doing nothing but had a gem in its bag and didn't drop it.

I'm powermining iron in varrock east

Status
Not open for further replies.