Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this script is now detected, got banned for it ._.
just mined like damn long time.

Anyway this script is good one, i liked it.

Script just got detected I believe. Was mining in the Dwarven Resource Dungeon for coal with this new script and got banned within 5 minutes :( I just started playing this game after 7 years, finished dragon slayer and got full rune gold armor in 5 days only to get banned. Sigh. It was still a fun journey.

BUT THE POINT IS BE CAREFUL THIS BOT IS DETECTED

Yeah I'd really love to see this bot updated, it has so much potential

When player go back from mining guild to return some ores in the bank in fally it is sucks behind the bank

any chance you can make it possible to mine pure ess and bank them from varrock east bank? would be great!

Hey guys, a quick update:
@kneckter has contacted me with changes to the script. So a big thanks to him.

I have a free day tomorrow, so I'm going to do three things:
1. Review and pull his changes in and create a change log.
2. Try to clean up the old depreciated api references that my code still uses.
3. Add Darkscape to the manifest. (I haven't done this in the past because I would have had to do #2 as well)

So look out for an update in the pipeline!

When do you think you could add LRC?
A simple mining gold, and dropping with action bar?

When do you think you could add LRC?
A simple mining gold, and dropping with action bar?
I have no plans for banking right now, but iirc powering mining should support concentrated gold.

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.5.
Change Log:
1. Updated OSRS Colors - Thanks: @kneckter
2. Tweaks to pathing
3. Removed old API calls
4. Tweaks to a lot of timings
5. Added an option to drop gems when power mining
6. Darkscape support

New Locations:
OSRS:
1. Lumbridge East - Thanks: @kneckter
2. Rimmington - Tweaked by @kneckter

In Testing:
1. Lumbridge West - Thanks: @kneckter
2. Barbarian Village - Thanks: @kneckter

Updated Locations:
OSRS:
1. Al Kharid - Thanks: @kneckter

Update pending approval.

If you would like to submit a feature request or bug report, please do so on this project's Github page: Issues · JohnRThomas/Exia-Mining-All-In-One · GitHub

It's easier to mange issues here then for me to scroll through pages of discussion.

Thanks.

I have no plans for banking right now, but iirc powering mining should support concentrated gold.

Change Log:

Why not banking for LRC? Maybe a supporter only or premium support? I don't feel like it would be difficult to code, not that I know anything about coding. But surely it must be similar to using drop boxes

Why not banking for LRC? Maybe a supporter only or premium support? I don't feel like it would be difficult to code, not that I know anything about coding. But surely it must be similar to using drop boxes
I actually have it coded up, but it's disabled since it was far too buggy and I did not have the levels to test it. I honestly don't have any time to work on this still, the changes for this update are all pretty much from @kneckter and things that I had written but just not enabled yet.

If you really do want to risk using the LRC banking, feel free to run the client in SDK mode, though that will require you generating the class files yourself.

EDIT: I just looked back at the code, LRC is enabled in the latest version. Use it at your own risk though.

I actually have it coded up, but it's disabled since it was far too buggy and I did not have the levels to test it. I honestly don't have any time to work on this still, the changes for this update are all pretty much from @kneckter and things that I had written but just not enabled yet.

If you really do want to risk using the LRC banking, feel free to run the client in SDK mode, though that will require you generating the class files yourself.

EDIT: I just looked back at the code, LRC is enabled in the latest version. Use it at your own risk though.
I have 2 accounts I could have ready for testing if you'd want to use them in the near future, Idk what your schedule or time frame is like.

I have 2 accounts I could have ready for testing if you'd want to use them in the near future, Idk what your schedule or time frame is like.
Feel free to test it on your own an report back any issues you have. I'll get to them when I can.

Thanks for your outstanding communication Exia B-) If I have any problems, I'll let you know via git. Thanks for the sweet bot.

Exia updated Exia Miner AIO with a new update entry:

Exia Miner AIO v1.4.5 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey guys, there is currently a glitch with the script's current usage of the Viewport path. I found a fix and I'm getting it pushed now.

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.6.
Change Log:
1. Fixed Nullpointer issue with Viewport paths
2. Fixed the name on the paint
3. Fixed the issue that was causing the player to get stuck while banking in East Falador

New Locations:
OSRS:
1. Lumbridge West - Thanks: @kneckter
2. Barbarian Village - Thanks: @kneckter
RS3:
3. Barbarian Village - Thanks: @kneckter

Last edited:
Been getting error since last update. Botting Iron at Varrock West. Works for a little while but then randomly stops up. Always happens after getting a full inventory, on the way to bank. Worked perfectly before.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.NUL.enum(r:165)
at rm.cOm2.this(m:353)
at scripts.ExiaMinerAIo_OnLoop(eb:34)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(Unknown Source)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(Unknown Source)
at nul.iiIIIIiIIIiI.run(Unknown Source)

Status
Not open for further replies.