Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could supply an account ;)
It's cool, I'll just add it to my item handler, it seems simple enough.

Seems like there wasn't enough time between the walk to the bank, and clicking the banker.
It's cuz OSRS seems to not let you click the bankers from outside the bank, but I have my walking setup so it does just that since it is more human like to click the bankers when you can see them instead of only when you are in the bank.

It's cool, I'll just add it to my item handler, it seems simple enough.

It's cuz OSRS seems to not let you click the bankers from outside the bank, but I have my walking setup so it does just that since it is more human like to click the bankers when you can see them instead of only when you are in the bank.
I agree, it is more human like, strange it does that. When I did mining guild years ago I could just click the banker when coming out of the guild...
It does bank most of the time though, very odd.

50ca3e9862e4f-preview-620.jpg

I just got to level 70 mining! This means I can get back to developing the next update, and it means that the update after next will have living rock remains mining support in the LRC (though the fixes for concentrated mining will come when I get to 77)!

Also, two other things:
1. I've updated the main todo list with what's coming up based on a couple of recent requests and bug reports, so stay tuned for more updates.
2. After being live for 9 hours or so, it seems that the latest patch has fixed most of the null pointers that were plaguing my log.

I am focusing on OSRS content for the next release, but please tell me of any locations that I don't currently support if you would like to see them implemented.

Happy botting!

One other thing, I'm actually trying to get this to a stable point where I can leave it for a month or so with no work being done. My classes are starting to pick up again so my time is going to be limited.

Last edited:
Hey Exia,

Tried updating the client, removing and reading the source, but still to no avail.

Tried Legacy GUI as well. No love.

Any ideas?

Hey Exia,

Tried updating the client, removing and reading the source, but still to no avail.

Tried Legacy GUI as well. No love.

Any ideas?
Can you fill in the rest of this form for me just so I know exact what your settings are:
Game: RS3
Style: Standard mining
Ore:
Urns (yes and number/no):
Porters (yes/no):
Walk when heavy (yes/no):

Additionally, is the script actually stopping with an error, or is it just standing there?

Thanks for the report, I hope I can get it fixed soon!

Varrock west, after update, logged in here this morning. To be fair though, it got 2500+ clay before this happened. ;)
stuck2.png

Can you fill in the rest of this form for me just so I know exact what your settings are:
Ore:Coal
Urns (no):
Porters (no):
Walk when heavy (no)

Just says either status : Mining or status : walking to bank, after mining 1 inventory of coal.

cheers.

Varrock west, after update, logged in here this morning. To be fair though, it got 2500+ clay before this happened. ;)
View attachment 388
I'll tighten up the bounds of the bank so it can't walk in there.

Urns (no):
Porters (no):
Walk when heavy (no)

Just says either status : Mining or status : walking to bank, after mining 1 inventory of coal.

cheers.
Thanks, I'll see if I can replicate it. Does it do this every time or just some of the time? Would you be willing to run it through cmd or terminal to see if prints anything out?

If it chose the second or third banker or randomly between the middle bankers it might bypass this issue.

Urns (no):
Porters (no):
Walk when heavy (no)

cheers.
Still trying to replicate it, and I can't. When you are mining, you are actually in the mining guild right? Like the part that requires level 60 mining to enter.

In update news, I think I've pinned down all but 1 of the null pointers that have popped up. The last one seems to actually be a problem in the default web, but it's difficult to convince Cloud that the problem is on his side.

So look forward to an extremely stable script that won't error out at all!

Last edited:
@Exia varrock west mining should use the deposit box, seems to be 0% chance of messing up that way :) It can be clicked as soon as it comes into view.
There is one in Falador east bank as well ;)
Maybe it can be an area option?

Last edited:
@Exia varrock west mining should use the deposit box, seems to be 0% chance of messing up that way :) It can be clicked as soon as it comes into view.
There is one in Falador east bank as well ;)
Maybe it can be an area option?
Yeah, I'll put it on my list.

could you add the dwarven resource dungeon bank deposit? should only require 15 dung http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarven_Mine_hidden_mine
It already exists. You can bank iron or coal that is mined outside the resource dungeon, and you can bank coal that is mined inside the dungeon.

Take a look at the first post for the list of supported locations.

Right outside west varrock bank
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at rm.aUX.null(a:5)
    at rm.cOM1.void(o:390)
    at scripts.ExiaMinerAIO.onLoop(nb:52)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(gwb:14)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(jpb:51)
    at app.TM.run(znb:227)

edit: ah, at least i'm not the only one ;)

Last edited:
at rm.aUX.null(a:304)
at rm.cOM1.void(o:221)
at scripts.ExiaMinerAIo_OnLoop(nb:52)

got this error and it crashed. Thanks great bot :)

Ore: Iron ore
Urns (no):
Porters (no):
Walk when heavy (no)
This error occurs when it mines iron ore at al-kharid and banks at duel arena bank. It works fine for 2-3 runs but then gives me this error:

at rm.aUX.null(a:304)
at rm.cOM1.void(o:221)
at scripts.ExiaMinerAIo_OnLoop(nb:52)

Status
Not open for further replies.