Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried at the mining guild and at the dwarven resource dungeon. Not using urns or porters.
The Dwarven resource dungeon inside the mining guild or the one that requires 15 dung? The 15 dung one banks fine for me via deposit box

The Dwarven resource dungeon inside the mining guild or the one that requires 15 dung? The 15 dung one banks fine for me via deposit box
The resource dungeon inside the mining guild isn't supported yet, I've gotta get the dung level first.

@Exia Can you update the Seren Stone mining?
It won't even mine.
My guess is that it never actually fully worked and you are the first to try it. :) I don't have the levels to test it out. I've done some more research and it looks like my code is using the name "Seren rock" instead of "Seren stone". I'll update my rock validation with the next batch of exception fixes.

@Exia Can you update the Seren Stone mining?
It won't even mine.
This should be fixed when the next update goes through. Please tell me if it still does not work.

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.4.
1. Tons of fixes for Null Pointers
2. Fixed Power mining's use of the action bar
3. Fixed Seren stones being ignored
4. Tied double clicks to the Reflex Agent (The higher the reaction time, the less likely it is to double click)

New Locations:
No new locations

Last edited:
My guess is that it never actually fully worked and you are the first to try it. :) I don't have the levels to test it out. I've done some more research and it looks like my code is using the name "Seren rock" instead of "Seren stone". I'll update my rock validation with the next batch of exception fixes.

This should be fixed when the next update goes through. Please tell me if it still does not work.

Exia Miner AIO updated to v1.4.4.
1. Tons of fixes for Null Pointers
2. Fixed Power mining's use of the action bar
3. Fixed Seren stones being ignored
4. Tied double clicks to the Reflex Agent (The higher the reaction time, the less likely it is to double click)

New Locations:
No new locations
Will test when it goes live

Last edited:
Hey, The bot was working fantasically yesterday, but today in the Dwarfen Mine It mines one full inventory and then just stops. Any idea what this might be? RS3.

(not using Dung, just Falador bank)

does this have juju mining potion support?
Nope, not yet. I'll look into it once I have membership again.

Hey, The bot was working fantasically yesterday, but today in the Dwarfen Mine It mines one full inventory and then just stops. Any idea what this might be? RS3.

(not using Dung, just Falador bank)
Try restarting the client, you may running an older version of the script. I'll take a look into it though.

got stuck coming out the mining guild, just thought i'd let you know
hopefully didn't throw any botting flags >.< let it click like 20 times to see if it would snap out of it lolstuck.png

mkl

Nope, not yet. I'll look into it once I have membership again.

Try restarting the client, you may running an older version of the script. I'll take a look into it though.
I could supply an account ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.