Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
sorry bad english,
there must be a way to get his source without him or do we need him doesn't rune mate owners have some way of getting this source?
Yea, that would be called stealing you insensitive fuck.

i wasn't meaning it personal to steal it at all i was just trying to see if there some way someone can get hold of it legally without stealing there no need to be aggressive like that to me

easily triggered ✌
i wasn't meaning it personal to steal it at all i was just trying to see if there some way someone can get hold of it legally without stealing there no need to be aggressive like that to me
That's still stealing LMAO

Money Motivated
I’m sure if you guys really wanted a dung script. There would be someone on here willing to be bought out in order to make one. It would take a very long time, but it could be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm retard, what do you mean by "Have a magic weapon bound."
My character just around punching boss lol am I doing something wrong?

Sorry I'm retard, what do you mean by "Have a magic weapon bound."
My character just around punching boss lol am I doing something wrong?
Get a magic weapon, right-click and bind, go to smuggler, add that to preset, done

It gets stuck a lot of time using eoc interfaces. The bot is easily banable too, it looks too much like its a bot, its obv. But still thanks a lot for this script.

Great bot! However, I've noticed that it gets stuck in areas where there's a broken bridge...and you have to either mine the rock to build the bridge, or jump across.

Last edited:
Would love to see it be able to navigate the party "ready" at the end of the DG so I can run it with my main on floors.

Is this bot still being developed? I'd love to see more progress on this! Willing to pay for supporter or hourly for this!

hmmm when I start the bot, and select comp 6 and small dungeon, it just stays there saying "Starting Nano Dungeoneering" with timer running down.

okay...restarted runemate, and it's working now :D

Anyone else currently having issues with this bot?
This is the error I'm getting under a minute after starting this scrip... any ideas?
upload_2018-4-16_13-24-38.png

Status
Not open for further replies.