Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bot isn't working for me now :( just keeps opening party keeps click that all the time and does nothing else does anyone else have this same problem

The bot is stuck on classifying dungeon for me. I only hit 75 with this bot and would love for this bot to be fixed. Anyone know if any other dung bots that are safe and worth while?

The bot is stuck on classifying dungeon for me. I only hit 75 with this bot and would love for this bot to be fixed. Anyone know if any other dung bots that are safe and worth while?
i'd say this is dead. I wish there was an alternative

i'd say this is dead. I wish there was an alternative

Does the bot not work in the slightest? Not a single floor? I don't care if it can only run the first 5 floors over and over, anything beats having to do dung my self, it's worse than working an actual job.

Did you ever find another dung bot?

Does the bot not work in the slightest? Not a single floor? I don't care if it can only run the first 5 floors over and over, anything beats having to do dung my self, it's worse than working an actual job.

Did you ever find another dung bot?

While searching I saw one on Epicbot. I don't trust epicbot though.

If this were to be updated, what would people like to see changed?

I'd just like to see it working again first. If it eventually becomes a pay to use thing i wouldn't really mind that either.

Just to add an actual update... the mod was very appreciated, but it was far from perfect. It would quit half the dungeons, get stuck another 20% of the time, etc. If it were fixed up and improved a decent amount that'd be pretty great. General functionality over special features is the best thing for a bot like that i think.

Last edited:
Updated puzzles and bosses, especially the easy to bot ones.
Anti-getting stuck technology (like sitting in the same room for 10 minutes)
A more efficient traversal algorithm, with the support to use up to all the teleports and loadstones. Even just the home teleport would be a huge improvement to dungeon speed.
Stops picking up every single piece of food.
Picks up rare items like the potion scrolls and for user-select items send a message so the items can be bound.

If this were to be updated, what would people like to see changed?
-I'd love to be able to limit how much/what kind of food the bot looks for. I feel like it spends an unnecessary amount of time grabbing almost all of the food it sees.

- support for getting stuck at puzzles like the follow the emote one, or the color ferret puzzle. Not neccesarily make it able to solve the puzzle, just make it so it can recognize it should make a new dg.

-The ability to pick up lore drops from bosses would also be a welcomed addition

Status
Not open for further replies.