Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
Anyone else currently having issues with this bot?
This is the error I'm getting under a minute after starting this scrip... any ideas?
View attachment 5593
I'm experiencing the same. As far as i could tell, the bot fails to load some images and crashes. I suspect this having to do with the server downtime this night, hopefully the issue will resolve itself

Still has an issue when trying to do actions that we don't have a level for i.e 'entering door that requires 78 smithing' it will continuously click it

Hands down would send you Money to continue working on this.

Same issue as above, as well as the emote puzzle where you have to wave, nod, cry, laugh etc.., also the mining one where you have to repair the statue then push it onto the plate to make the bridge.

Same issue as above, as well as the emote puzzle where you have to wave, nod, cry, laugh etc.., also the mining one where you have to repair the statue then push it onto the plate to make the bridge.

The author of this bot hasn't been terribly active recently so you may just need to watch over the bot and manually do these parts if you have issues for now.

Somebody can tell me the process to start the bot, because the bot didnt wear the armour.

Regards!

If you ever start working on this again, can you change it so the bot isn't obsessed about (especially low level) food? Half the time is spent picking food up.

Great Bot, on rs3 I am running into a problem with the room that requires you to reply to the actions of the other player. (nod, shake, wave, laugh, etc.) It does the wrong movements or tries to open the door without doing the puzzle. Thanks!

Same problem also having problems with jumping over the broken bridge and also fighting the boss on floor 36-40 that has the plants inbetween, As im melee so I cant attack that boss for some reason.

Great Bot, on rs3 I am running into a problem with the room that requires you to reply to the actions of the other player. (nod, shake, wave, laugh, etc.) It does the wrong movements or tries to open the door without doing the puzzle. Thanks!

Same problem also having problems with jumping over the broken bridge and also fighting the boss on floor 36-40 that has the plants inbetween, As im melee so I cant attack that boss for some reason.
These issues won't be fixed anytime soon. The script runs almost flawlessly most of the time. Just check up on it every 20-30 minutes & do what the bot cant.

For those who used this bot to get 99 dg, did you have any special setup? Did you complete some specific fls yourself?

Niche bots at your disposal
For those who used this bot to get 99 dg, did you have any special setup? Did you complete some specific fls yourself?
Use magic, always babysit. Or like me, make a bot to run aside it to handle the bugs

Use magic, always babysit. Or like me, make a bot to run aside it to handle the bugs

Hey there, for using magic in dungeoneering, how would you go about binding the runes since don't you run out of them quickly?

there is a problem with the Emote puzzle can this be Fixed or is the author not working on that bot anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.