Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we know if he could add into this to collect the dungeoneering crystal potion scripts what are left on the floor from doing this it would be a good idea if posible please

This bot should have a break handler. But anyways, thank you for making this bot. I've been waiting for a dungeoneering bot for so long.

Edit: on floor 29 it says no door detected or something when clicking a door that reveals a maze. After that it will leave the dungeon and then do it again in a loop.

Last edited:
The Bored
Please add the necromancer from the occult floors to the blocked list. Whenever you go in with melee your character just dies multiple times without being able to finish the floor. Otherwise, I have had no problems with the bot awesome work for a skill i hate with a passion.

easily triggered ✌
When you are planing to add medium? and overall next patch? :)
7BkIQKA.png

when im using the bot it doesn't put armour or weapons on why is that? NVM fixed it cheers

Last edited:
upload_2017-10-30_10-39-39.pngThis Bot usually skips Puzzles that It can't do, but on this puzzle it just spam clicks "Walk here" I have to manually exit and if it comes up again it does the same thing.

Edit: The fourth time that it went through this puzzle it made it through.

upload_2017-10-31_8-10-32.pngIt doesn't skip this one or know how to do it either I guess x_x. It wasted all 100 arrows fighting an immune creature.

I found it fighting some other boss where you needed to pick up a pickaxe first and it didnt seem to do that either.
It fought another boss that had VERY low hp, when I killed this boss it exploded and killed me and sent me back to the start. It repeated 2 more times until I intervened

who someone who does scripts take this one and start making it do more it well worth paying for this script someone must be able to take one and work on it to improve this

Niche bots at your disposal
who someone who does scripts take this one and start making it do more it well worth paying for this script someone must be able to take one and work on it to improve this
I will do this only for you if you can track @SlashnHax and convince him to turn over the source code

Will someone who can write bots take this one and start making it function properly. It is well worth paying for this bot, someone must be able to take it off his hands and work on it to improve it.

Translation provided by Quinnn, author of Bot Suite.

sorry bad english,
there must be a way to get his source without him or do we need him doesn't rune mate owners have some way of getting this source?

Status
Not open for further replies.