Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Java Warlord
And still constantly being tweaked/adjusted/tweaked again as it is a work in process right? At least that is what I last thought.
Sure, as every bot is :p Just wanted to point out that the bot is not in testing stages anymore.

With the shadow forger, it should really try to stand behind pillar when he does stat draining attack. Otherwise the fight can take up to 10-15 mins.
Apart from that, i think its really good, thanks slash.
ironman btw

Last edited:
Ex-Staff
Works, pretty good but for me its unable to fight the Night-gazer Khighorahk.
Because it takes 5+ seconds to light a pillar, its already unlit when its doing the other pillars.

Niche bots at your disposal
@SlashnHax I still experience the disturbing bug that when re-entering the puzzle monolith room it doesn't do anything anymore (but stays logged in, very fishy)

Noticed that the bot got stuck in a room on the "Healing" task but didn't eat any food and then died. There was quite a bit of food in inventory.

small issue with spawning in a dungeon. spawning sometimes causes the camera tilt to set to 180 so the bot cant click on doors (black screen) because walls are in way. easy enough to deal with just manually move camera. everything else is working perfectly, 1 - 61 with little to no issues.

What skills are needed for the bot to successfully complete levels? I dont a high rune crafting, melee or crafting level. Would this be an issue?

Will there ever be an update that does more than just rush through? It would be nice to see it train various skills.

Messaged the dev and seeing if he still is supporting this script. Waiting for a reply. But I noticed this also.

Hey @Kickingrg , I was wondering if you heard anything back. I could have sworn it reset my prestige when I had my client on certain settings, and if I can replicate it I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.