Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
On RS3, it won't bank at the grand exchange. It just stands there when it tries to bank. Cutting the yew tress at the grand exchange is fine, but baning isn't working right.
This has been fixed in the next update that will be released soon. Thanks for letting me know

Managed to get a 6-hour proggy on oak logs, loving the new paint! :D
ScreenShot2015-01-24at41058PM_zps13006c48.png

I'm not sure if people had this problem, but it randomly goes to the lobby every once in a while. Is this a problem just for me?

Author of MaxiBots
Managed to get a 6-hour proggy on oak logs, loving the new paint! :D
ScreenShot2015-01-24at41058PM_zps13006c48.png
Glad you like it :) If you haven't noticed already you can drag it around with the left mouse button and resize with the right click button. I'll be adding that info to all my script threads soon just haven't gotten around to it. I like to put the paint in the top left corner and resize it so it stretches across the screen and puts all the info in a single line :)

Seems to be going well for me, I'm attempting to get 99 woodcutting at the moment with this script so seems great so far. :)

Glad you like it :) If you haven't noticed already you can drag it around with the left mouse button and resize with the right click button. I'll be adding that info to all my script threads soon just haven't gotten around to it. I like to put the paint in the top left corner and resize it so it stretches across the screen and puts all the info in a single line :)
Yeah, I love that feature! I normally keep mine in the chat box, but I like your idea! Might have to try some different stuff out with it. It's really handy!

21fbf6ee5e.jpg

Little issue with the paint
I don't believe this is an issue with the paint, I've had this happen on several accounts. I think it's when you log into an account, you get the xp drop. If you start a script shortly after, it pulls the data into the paint for some reason. Normally if you wait 10 seconds or so to start the script, this doesn't happen.

Author of MaxiBots
21fbf6ee5e.jpg

Little issue with the paint

I don't believe this is an issue with the paint, I've had this happen on several accounts. I think it's when you log into an account, you get the xp drop. If you start a script shortly after, it pulls the data into the paint for some reason. Normally if you wait 10 seconds or so to start the script, this doesn't happen.
This is a known issue and i'm not sure about how to fix it. Opticness is mostly right. I do have a check to make sure that the game is logged in and your stats have loaded before it decides to add any skills as to avoid that problem. I've found that if i have an account logged in, say fishing like i was yesterday. No matter how long it's been since you logged in, sometimes when you start the script it detects an xp gain and adds a tab to the paint. I'll have to look into it more but i'm almost certain it's not on my end. @Cloud do you have any insight on this issue?

The bot works for a few minutes and then it stops and gives me the following message:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.try(h:96)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(h:250)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zpb:138)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ftb:160)
at a.aI.run(hlb:7)

The bot works for a few minutes and then it stops and gives me the following message:

This is -completely- off-topic but I just spent like 5 minutes watching your signature all the way to the end. Hilarious!

Author of MaxiBots

What settings were you using?

What was selected in the gui...
I'm sorry, I was on the phone and I thought I wrote it down... toplel autism

Basically I ran the script to cut yews on edgeville, then that happened. So I tried to run it on grand exchange yews spot and I got the same problem once again.

I haven't selected any other options. I just selected edgleville and yews and left the other lil shits default

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
I'm sorry, I was on the phone and I thought I wrote down what happened... toplel autism

Basically I ran the script to cut yews on edgeville, then that happened. So I tried to run it on grand exchange yews spot and I got the same problem once again.

I haven't selected any other options. I just selected edgleville and yews and left the other lil shits default
Very odd... Did you have an axe wielded or in the inventory? did you start it at the trees or the bank? or somewhere else? did it do anything at all or did it just crash?

Very odd... Did you have an axe wielded or in the inventory? did you start it at the trees or the bank? or somewhere else? did it do anything at all or did it just crash?
Yes, I had an axe wielded and I started the script at the trees spot both times.
One time it cut 28 logs, went to the bank, came back to cut some more logs and stopped.
Another time it cut like 10 logs and stopped.

Author of MaxiBots
Yes, I had an axe wielded and I started the script at the trees spot both times.
One time it cut 28 logs, went to the bank, came back to cut some more logs and stopped.
Another time it cut like 10 logs and stopped.
Hmm and this is at edgeville? i'll have to test it soon. you had nest support turned off? just out of curiosity try turing it on or off if it was already on

Status
Not open for further replies.