Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm and this is at edgeville? i'll have to test it soon. you had nest support turned off? just out of curiosity try turing it on or off if it was already on
The same happened when I ran the script at Grand Exchange NE
I remember nest support was turned off

Author of MaxiBots
The same happened when I ran the script at Grand Exchange NE
I remember nest support was turned off
could you try turning it on even if you're not in a members world? that's the only thing i've really changed that could be causing it.

could you try turning it on even if you're not in a members world? that's the only thing i've really changed that could be causing it.
Yup. Turned nest support on, ran the script at GE NE and after 41 logs cut, the message poped out once again

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.try(h:96)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(h:250)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zpb:138)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ftb:160)
at a.aI.run(hlb:7)

But this time it was different, the bot quit to lobby and I got the message when it came back to Gielinor

Author of MaxiBots
Yup. Turned nest support on, ran the script at GE NE and after 41 logs cut, the message poped out once again

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.try(h:96)
at com.runemate.maxiscripts.looping.woodcut.MaxiWoodcutter.onLoop(h:250)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(zpb:138)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ftb:160)
at a.aI.run(hlb:7)

But this time it was different, the bot quit to lobby and I got the message when it came back to Gielinor
Have you tried a different log type? Are you in legacy mode? And could you also try powerchopping please. The only account i have capable of cutting yews is my main. Tested it on yews for 9 logs and it worked so now i've swapped to a lvl3 and im cutting trees

Have you tried a different log type? Are you in legacy mode? And could you also try powerchopping please. The only account i have capable of cutting yews is my main. Tested it on yews for 9 logs and it worked so now i've swapped to a lvl3 and im cutting trees
Yup, I'm on legacy mode.
I'm going to switch to EoC mode and test it. If I still get the message I'll try that.

Author of MaxiBots
Yup, I'm on legacy mode.
I'm going to switch to EoC mode and test it. If I still get the message I'll try that.
Well i've been running for 15 minutes in legacy powerchopping logs everywhere and no error so far

hmm now swap back to legacy and try again. let me know what actions the scripts completes successfully and which it fails
Did you silently update the script? It's running flawlessly on legacy mode now at GE NE

EDIT: It's also working flawlessly at edgleville now

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Did you silently update the script? It's running flawlessly on legacy mode now at GE NE

EDIT: It's also working flawlessly at edgleville now
Didn't even update lolol. Very odd.

Author of MaxiBots
I left the bot running overnight and when I woke up the message was there :(
hmm difficult for me to debug wihtout encountering it myself. hopefully cloud reverses the exception logs soon so it's of more use for this sort of thing.

I ran the bot a few times today and paid some real attention. I got that message EVERYTIME the bot quitted to lobby and connected to the world

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
I ran the bot a few times today and paid some real attention. I got that message EVERYTIME the bot quitted to lobby and connected to the world
Ah now that's much more helpful. And what was the status right before it happens? Why's it going to lobby?

Ah now that's much more helpful. And what was the status right before it happens? Why's it going to lobby?
I have no idea. It runs normally and after some time it randomly goes to lobby and gets back to the world, then BAM, the message appears and the script stops.

Author of MaxiBots
I have no idea. It runs normally and after some time it randomly goes to lobby and gets back to the world, then BAM, the message appears and the script stops.
Open the RuneMate/logs folder and open the log file corresponding to that session. Find when the script stopped, it should have the error and after it should be some details posted by the script including the last status

Status
Not open for further replies.