Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radius is the amount of tiles from player tat you want it to check for. This center tile is only set when you click start so you need to be at the correct location when starting it. If you didn't click start when you were near the trees it wouldn't have set the area around the trees correctly. I recommend using a rectangular area and setting your own corner tiles that way you can ensure the entire lot of trees is selected.
Tyvm i'll be sure to remember this!

You should add some camera or mouse movements, because when chopping ivy it idles for 5+ minutes making it go to the lobby :)

Author of MaxiBots
You should add some camera or mouse movements, because when chopping ivy it idles for 5+ minutes making it go to the lobby :)
In the future there will be 'anti-ban's that you'll be able to choose in the gui.
I suppose that'll work. Was hoping it would show up in the thread every time
Every time an update is pushed and i've changed the version it gets posted on here saying it was updated and gives a link for the changelog

Old Boy
Hey,

Very good looking script. However, I was wondering for RS3 you could support ivy?

Cheers,
Jasper

Author of MaxiBots
Are the maple trees fixed yet?
I have no idea i haven't been able to test anything. Not only do i not have internet, the clients change storage directory button for local scripts bugged for me and i couldn't view any local scripts -.-

I have a technical suggestion to help prevent it getting stuck.

Run checks to ensure it has opened the bank correctly and not misclicked something else (I caught it getting stuck on the collection box).

Just an idea to consider :) overall good script though

Author of MaxiBots
I have a technical suggestion to help prevent it getting stuck.

Run checks to ensure it has opened the bank correctly and not misclicked something else (I caught it getting stuck on the collection box).

Just an idea to consider :) overall good script though
Will do. Are there any other interfaces that could be opened accidentally?

Author of MaxiBots
I am :D I hope it works :p
I only tested it for a very limited amount of time. Initially i had trouble because the player stops animating roughly every 5 seconds and the way i previously had it was that if the player wasn't animating (among other checks) it would interact again. I've now made it check if you haven't interacted for the last 3 seconds instead. This won't affect tree switching when a tree has been chopped (shouldn't do anyway).

@Aidden "if you haven't interacted for the last 3 seconds instead" Maybe if the animation is -1 for more then 3 seconds you should make it click again. I think this would be more useful. I might be wrong lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.