Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden "if you haven't interacted for the last 3 seconds instead" Maybe if the animation is -1 for more then 3 seconds you should make it click again. I think this would be more useful. I might be wrong lol.
That's what it does lol. Sorry i explained wrong, hasn't animated is what i meant, not interacted :p

Aidden could you take a look at Seers Village Maples? It seems to be bugged :(
When I set it up, it will just run away from there, and I also tried to cut them while I selected the Location to be "Anywhere" but it still won't work :(
However, besides from that, it's an AMAZING script ;)

Author of MaxiBots
Aidden could you take a look at Seers Village Maples? It seems to be bugged :(
When I set it up, it will just run away from there, and I also tried to cut them while I selected the Location to be "Anywhere" but it still won't work :(
However, besides from that, it's an AMAZING script ;)
Sure thing, are you on RS3 or OSRS?

Author of MaxiBots
Thank you so much, Aidden! <3
Not a problem :) They keep changing tree naming. Things like adding removing 'tree' to the end or making the first letter of the second word an upper instead of a lowercase letter. I'll make a more resilient detection system in the future.

12 year old normie
To start with; thanks for the contribution!.

But I have a suggestion. Add ivy support. Doesn't require banking, only picking up bird's nests. Need to click on nearby ivy when yours has run out. That's it! I haven't found any other script with ivy support so this would be a unique feature. @Aidden

To start with; thanks for the contribution!.

But I have a suggestion. Add ivy support. Doesn't require banking, only picking up bird's nests. Need to click on nearby ivy when yours has run out. That's it! I haven't found any other script with ivy support so this would be a unique feature. @Aidden
You don't read do you?

12 year old normie
He's saying if you looked 3 posts up before posting youd have seen that I said ivy is in the next release.

Ha, yea that's rather stupid, I missed that. Sorry.

Thanks for updating the script! :)

On RS3, it won't bank at the grand exchange. It just stands there when it tries to bank. Cutting the yew tress at the grand exchange is fine, but baning isn't working right.

On RS3, it won't bank at the grand exchange. It just stands there when it tries to bank. Cutting the yew tress at the grand exchange is fine, but baning isn't working right.

Status
Not open for further replies.