Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I try to wc after the update (OSRS), the bot goes 'no useable axe found, logging out' while I have a D axe in my inventory. How do I fix this? Already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the bot/program but to no avail.

I'm at catherby cutting yews, it was fine last night but after this new update it keeps logging off saying I dont have a usable axe everytime i start the bot up. This is for OSRS

Author of MaxiBots
I'm at catherby cutting yews, it was fine last night but after this new update it keeps logging off saying I dont have a usable axe everytime i start the bot up. This is for OSRS
Either they changed the naming of the axe or there's a client issue.

hey the issue i am seeing on this script from this mornings update is the the bot is not depositing a birds nest when banking logs. The bot will deposit logs and run back to trees with the nest in inventory. just trying to be as detailed and exact as can be. This goes for both Pi chopper and this bot.

I'm having this issue as well, it keeps logging me out when I try to Powerchop Teak trees... :/

the log out issue was fixed as of last night... then i woke up to the same bullsh** as yesterday morning with the same log out issue occuring :/ hopefully it will again be a quick and easy fix for them

12 year old normie
@Aidden in case you haven't tested yet, I'll try and figure out if something has changed with bird nests. I'll let you know on Slack if I found something. This message is just so that the crowd knows it's being worked on.

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden in case you haven't tested yet, I'll try and figure out if something has changed with bird nests. I'll let you know on Slack if I found something. This message is just so that the crowd knows it's being worked on.
Awesome, thanks[emoji14]

after this entire new UI update, banking doesn't work. He will run to the bank after inv. full and deposit the logs, but then wont close out of the bank and continue chopping. If I close out of the bank manually it will just reopen the bank and sit there. I can still powerchop with ease. If this is any help, I was trying to bank and chop in west Varrock

Author of MaxiBots
after this entire new UI update, banking doesn't work. He will run to the bank after inv. full and deposit the logs, but then wont close out of the bank and continue chopping. If I close out of the bank manually it will just reopen the bank and sit there. I can still powerchop with ease. If this is any help, I was trying to bank and chop in west Varrock
Is this on osrs or rs3?

Author of MaxiBots
Egeville yew cutter does not work, before and after update :C
The update is to only make it run on spectre, not to fix anything that wasn't already working before spectre.

Well that's odd because it's working fine for me. Can you try west varrock trees and let me know if that works fine for you as that's what i tested with.
Just attempted in West Varrock, same banking issue, will deposit oak logs, but then just sit in bank inventory.

Author of MaxiBots
Just attempted in West Varrock, same banking issue, will deposit oak logs, but then just sit in bank inventory.
Did you give it time to walk back to the trees? I noticed it took a couple seconds to work out what to do after closing the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.