Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great script.. Gets my 3-5k logs every time I wake up... Only one issue. Just got to 67 Woodcut and I wanna cut Yews at Edgeville, but it never works.. Tried closing out the client, restarting it, nothing worked.. Awesome if it was fixed.. Other then that 5/5!

Is powerchopping mode tree drawer and area drawer properly working?
I am using OSRS bot and when these 2 option are ticked, I see nothing being drawn on screen.

Author of MaxiBots
Is powerchopping mode tree drawer and area drawer properly working?
I am using OSRS bot and when these 2 option are ticked, I see nothing being drawn on screen.
Are you on a mac? If so, paint is broken for macs and that's why you can't see it.

Great script.. Gets my 3-5k logs every time I wake up... Only one issue. Just got to 67 Woodcut and I wanna cut Yews at Edgeville, but it never works.. Tried closing out the client, restarting it, nothing worked.. Awesome if it was fixed.. Other then that 5/5!
I guess it's time i officially announce that i am working on MaxiWoodcutter 2.0 and therefore won't be releasing updates to this until it's complete. Version 2.0 comes with a new gui as well as new features, which i will leave as a surprise. All existing issues will (hopefully) be fixed. It's taking longer than i expected as i've ran into some technical difficulties and the design is still a work in progress as i'm trying to make it easy to add new features to in the future.

There is no ETA for the new version, however i really do hope it's soon so that i can get your feedback and start working on MaxiFisher 2.0. I'm so excited about the new features, i really can't wait until i can show you guys!

Another bug:
1. "Waiting for trees"
2. Draynor
3. Willow
4. RS3
5. No Powerchopping
3. Sometimes the bot get stuck and just standing around waiting for the trees. But there are enough trees.
4. Play with legacy mode and legacy combat on. You have to try it several times until it wont work.

I have the same problem with that and the yews next to the GE, i think it might me mainly for RS3, Maybe just a bug, hopefully an easy fix :)

Used this bot on a 10 year-old account with no previous rule-breaking. Ran for just 4 sessions of ~1hr each and was banned on the fourth day.
This was the only script I used. Managed 55 woodcutting only.

Awesome bot just one tiny issue over at the sorcers tower magic trees occasionally the bot will skip the magic trees and chop the oaks this is a major give away that this is a bot

Really good bot for DarkScape; some complaints though:

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
Doesn't matter
2. Area selected
Draynor
3. Tree(s) selected
Willow
4. RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
DarkScape
5. If powerchopping, what were your settings in the area tab
Banking (+ pick up nests)
3. Details of what happened.
When banking; the bot often clicks on the deposit box instead when trying to bank. This causes the bot to get stuck in the deposit box and thus not doing anything until I manually correct it.
4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
Nope

And another thing:
Maybe add some sort of auto walker to run away to a bank (where guards are) when damaged; because in DarkScape there are tons of botkillers.
Another thing:
Places are not correct for DarkScape. With this I mean: the places where big trees (yew; magic; ...) are supposed to be, as in RS3, aren't the same in DarkScape. For example: there are no yews in Varrock; no magic trees in seers village; etc.
Another thing;
Please support Wilderness Magic cutting ;)

Author of MaxiBots
Really good bot for DarkScape; some complaints though:

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
Doesn't matter
2. Area selected
Draynor
3. Tree(s) selected
Willow
4. RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
DarkScape
5. If powerchopping, what were your settings in the area tab
Banking (+ pick up nests)
3. Details of what happened.
When banking; the bot often clicks on the deposit box instead when trying to bank. This causes the bot to get stuck in the deposit box and thus not doing anything until I manually correct it.
4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
Nope

And another thing:
Maybe add some sort of auto walker to run away to a bank (where guards are) when damaged; because in DarkScape there are tons of botkillers.
Another thing:
Places are not correct for DarkScape. With this I mean: the places where big trees (yew; magic; ...) are supposed to be, as in RS3, aren't the same in DarkScape. For example: there are no yews in Varrock; no magic trees in seers village; etc.
Another thing;
Please support Wilderness Magic cutting ;)
Thanks for the report. Darkscape isn't officially supported yet. Will be when it's rewritten.

great bot no troubles with it on Yew in seers only thing i noticed.. it wont pick up the bird nests.. i was afk saw 4-5 bird nest in chat but 0 in bank..
i reset it just now and it picked up 1 of the 2 that dropped..

Occassionally clicks on tree guard and gets stuck. Would dismiss the message from the guard but continue clicking the tree guard. Drayonor OSRS willows.

Hi I noticed a bug while chopping Magics in Seers Village, often the set camera angle that the script adjust itself to while cause the script to cut Oaks instead of Magics.

Was banned probably my stupidity , but avoid taking willow in drayor village , it is a very manjado place and was banned within 40 minutes of use

Status
Not open for further replies.