Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other bots run fine. Just seems to be just your woodcutter and fisher I'm having problems with. I've had the exact problems with Alpha's woodcutter and fisher but haven't used those ones in a month.
i just replied to you on another thread yes this may be not the best but its not specifically flaggin people ive never used it and lost 14 accounts over the last few days myself. runemate is flagging its clear from the last 3 days.

Got temporal ban for using it for 1 hour (babysitting it)
Don't know why... stuck 2 times trying to burn logs before rock handler.

Author of MaxiBots
Got temporal ban for using it for 1 hour (babysitting it)
Don't know why... stuck 2 times trying to burn logs before rock handler.
I think you mean temporary, lol. Temporal refers to time, or worldly as opposed to spiritual matters.
Yeah i'm aware of the bonfire issue. It'll be fixed after i rewrite the bot, it'll also have a heap of extra features :p

nice script overall but i have the following issues when power chopping and fire making is enabled.
  1. When adding to bonfire and a strange rock has been received. It destroys it and after that it just freezes.
  2. It doesn't check the surroundings before trying to light up a fire. Make it check the surroundings and find a suitable spot
  3. I got logged out when adding to bonfire and it just happened to be the last log. When logged in it started checking for fire and froze when I had no logs in inventory

Author of MaxiBots
nice script overall but i have the following issues when power chopping and fire making is enabled.
  1. When adding to bonfire and a strange rock has been received. It destroys it and after that it just freezes.
  2. It doesn't check the surroundings before trying to light up a fire. Make it check the surroundings and find a suitable spot
  3. I got logged out when adding to bonfire and it just happened to be the last log. When logged in it started checking for fire and froze when I had no logs in inventory
This was literally just stated in the last post and i replied saying i'm aware of the issue.

nzl

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
cutting tree
2. Area selected
varrock
3. Tree(s) selected
tree
4. RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
osrs
5. If powerchopping, what were your settings in the area tab
no
3. Details of what happened.
oak tree would be infront of the normal tree, mouse would mouse over oak tree and stay idle forever
4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
put oak tree infront of tree without 15 woodcut

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
cutting tree
2. Area selected
draynor
3. Tree(s) selected
willow
osrs
no
opened report screen idled forever, also deposits all equipment even what you have equipped which is annoying, and attacks the wizard sometimes.
run the bot for a while

Author of MaxiBots
cutting tree
2. Area selected
varrock
3. Tree(s) selected
tree
osrs
no
oak tree would be infront of the normal tree, mouse would mouse over oak tree and stay idle forever
put oak tree infront of tree without 15 woodcut

cutting tree
2. Area selected
draynor
3. Tree(s) selected
willow
osrs
no
opened report screen idled forever, also deposits all equipment even what you have equipped which is annoying, and attacks the wizard sometimes.
run the bot for a while
For the first one, if you right click on the oak are you able to interact with the tree that's behind it? or was it not in the game window yet?

@Cloud Interface closer should handle the report player interface

nzl

@Aidden yes if I was playing at the time i would of been able to right click and select the tree behind it, it would just try cut the oak and fail because didnt have 15 wc.

Author of MaxiBots
@Aidden yes if I was playing at the time i would of been able to right click and select the tree behind it, it would just try cut the oak and fail because didnt have 15 wc.
Then it's more likely a client api bug. @Cloud

Author of MaxiBots
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

I am using bot on osrs at the vwest bank area on Oak logs and every now and again it accidentally reports someone and gets stuck on that screen, would be great if this was fixed. Many thanks :)

Author of MaxiBots
I am using bot on osrs at the vwest bank area on Oak logs and every now and again it accidentally reports someone and gets stuck on that screen, would be great if this was fixed. Many thanks :)
Client bug. Should be handled by the interface closer. @Cloud

Sorry if you already know about this but when chopping yews near Camelot you sometimes click the latter in the bank and afk

Status
Not open for further replies.