Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's odd because it's working fine for me. Can you try west varrock trees and let me know if that works fine for you as that's what i tested with.

just tested regular trees instead of oaks, same issue. havent stopped the script and its still just sitting at the bank. it also didnt seem to enable NPC dismisser, if that's something active with maxiwoodcutter, as a random event NPC popped up and after a good 30 seconds manually dismissed him.

Author of MaxiBots
Just try it now. If its still not working for you there's nothing i can really do because it's working for me. Perhaps try a different bot and see if it has the same issue.

Just try it now. If its still not working for you there's nothing i can really do because it's working for me. Perhaps try a different bot and see if it has the same issue.

Just tried again, same issue. There are no other wood-cutting bots that I can really get to work to test with, but I've been having issues with all my other bots as well since this new UI update. I appreciate you trying to help, thank you.

Having the same issue @ Seers village/Magic Trees South....Opens bank and sits there....I closed the bank and walked a short distance from bank and waited...Bot ran back to the bank ..opened it and waited... Won't do anything after this point

Engineer
just tested regular trees instead of oaks, same issue. havent stopped the script and its still just sitting at the bank. it also didnt seem to enable NPC dismisser, if that's something active with maxiwoodcutter, as a random event NPC popped up and after a good 30 seconds manually dismissed him.
Does it deposit the inventory, and then sit at the bank as if it should be closing it and proceeding? Also is this OSRS or RS3?

Does it deposit the inventory, and then sit at the bank as if it should be closing it and proceeding? Also is this OSRS or RS3?
for me it deposits than just sits in bank. Yea should close and proceed, but does nothing. OSRS

wont cut anything for me period. it will only cop when i use powerchopping other wise it does nothing ever

Author of MaxiBots
for me it deposits than just sits in bank. Yea should close and proceed, but does nothing. OSRS
Which i don't get, because i did multiple runs and it closed the bank and ran back to the trees every time for me.

i would personally love to see there be an option added for the magic trees by duel arena. use that spot very often.

Author of MaxiBots
I'm gonna have a shower and then check out the bank issue again. You guys better love me. I've spent the whole day so far working on bots instead of studying -.-

i think all your maxi bots need a little attention, unless you already updated and released....

thank you for working on the issues !

Author of MaxiBots
i think all your maxi bots need a little attention, unless you already updated and released....

thank you for working on the issues !
They should all work now, at least as much as they did before spectre. Lol. The banking issue is apparently a client issue, so sit tight and it should be fixed shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.