Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried this on os and it doesn't see one of the trees and it doesn't seem like it can open the door

This is in egerville with the yew tree banking
MaxiWoodcutter V1.3.6 started!
[RegionPath failed, trying WebPath]

When doing the grand exchange yew logs OSRS why does my character stand in the corner of the ge but not go to the bank

Last edited:
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Am unable to drop any logs chopped (regular logs). Saw in the bugs it's unable to drop multiples, this the same bug?

Is this normal? Meaning the yellow text in the top left corner
ukno.png

Doesn't seem to be cutting Yews at Edgeville at all, just sits there. however it works fine on Willows at Draynor.
Please fix, thanks.

Small problem, not breaking in any way. Cutting oak in Darkscape, West Varrock, it seems to get stuck standing at the bank (first bank stall on the left facing north) trying to right click on an oak tree that is just out of render distance. Solved by zooming in just a bit. Great work with this. Love it. Good stuff, thanks.

Hey there,
The bonfire option is buggy, it starts making the bonfire, but when about half an inventory of wood is consumed it moves away and stops doing anything. Please look into that if you can, it's a really good script, the only one with cut + light afaik.
EDIT: If you disable the area settings it seems to works flawless

Last edited:
i have some issues too, i use it in the lumby ge, since i dont know any other good locations for bonfire. if you know any, let me know. my issue it that it starts to stuck when its trying to cook and the fire expires to ashe (just thinking this, dont know it)

than it wont continue till i move me mouse to reset the curser.

Best woodcutting bot out there, but there is a problem with logging out. While my character is chopping magics or vines these tend to last a long time so I will log out due to inactivity, would be nice to make the bot move the camera or mouse every now and then. Cheers.

tim

Something is wrong with this script for RS3. No matter where i chop f2p or p2p i get banned using it. Most is in the first 30mins - 3 hours of running it. I've seen a few others talk about this also. This happened last week before the bans came rolling in. Lost probably 4-5 accounts all were made around 2008. It seems to run perfectly fine on OSRS. I'm not IP flagged these were the only accounts banned and were used as test bots for the script.

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Something is wrong with this script for RS3. No matter where i chop f2p or p2p i get banned using it. Most is in the first 30mins - 3 hours of running it. I've seen a few others talk about this also. This happened last week before the bans came rolling in. Lost probably 4-5 accounts all were made around 2008. It seems to run perfectly fine on OSRS. I'm not IP flagged these were the only accounts banned and were used as test bots for the script.
That's odd because the code is the same for both games, in other words it does everything the exact same way in both games. Have you tried other bots on rs3

tim

That's odd because the code is the same for both games, in other words it does everything the exact same way in both games. Have you tried other bots on rs3

Other bots run fine. Just seems to be just your woodcutter and fisher I'm having problems with. I've had the exact problems with Alpha's woodcutter and fisher but haven't used those ones in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.