Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyd

It happens around once every 14hrs for me, so that's a lost rune hatchet every 14 hrs. That's 20k loss in 14hrs, i'm not worried and neither should you :p
If you are ruunning 20 rs acc like me it a like 20k x20 = 400k DS

If you are ruunning 20 rs acc like me it a like 20k x20 = 400k DS
Losing 1k/hr from 30k will not, and does not hurt. The bot runs for 20 hours straight.

It's most likely a problem with the API when you force menu interaction, it will never be perfect and you'll always have it happening.

@Aidden

When these maples are cut behind seer's bank, it wont start chopping the one i've crudely pointed out.

7e869cb17e.jpg

Awesome, also do you have an ETA on the fix for the varrok east bug when cutting oaks? It stops there every 10 mins and doesn't recover.

As far as I'm aware there are magic trees located at the Mage Training Arena just North of the Duel Arena. Was wondering if this could be implemented as a spot.
Cheers.

Also for OSRS, as of today, the bot just says loading. Doesnt cut any trees or anything.

There's a huge issue with your bot at Edgeville when harvesting Yew trees. Your bot frequently clicks outside of the Yew area in Edgeville, making the avatar run all over the town trying to click on a tree instead of staying in that area. This results in massive increases in suspicion, and because of that suspicion your bot is not really a viable option anymore when harvesting Yew trees in Edgeville. Please try to fix this issue, because I love all of your work and I like this bot save for this issue. Thanks.

Author of MaxiBots
There's a huge issue with your bot at Edgeville when harvesting Yew trees. Your bot frequently clicks outside of the Yew area in Edgeville, making the avatar run all over the town trying to click on a tree instead of staying in that area. This results in massive increases in suspicion, and because of that suspicion your bot is not really a viable option anymore when harvesting Yew trees in Edgeville. Please try to fix this issue, because I love all of your work and I like this bot save for this issue. Thanks.
It still does that? There's not much more i can do because it's the destination flag jumping outside of the building due to clicking on an untraversable coordinate, which i can't detect. All i can think of is to make a super small area inside the bulding that it walks to... but i'd like to steer clear of that if i can :/

It still does that? There's not much more i can do because it's the destination flag jumping outside of the building due to clicking on an untraversable coordinate, which i can't detect. All i can think of is to make a super small area inside the bulding that it walks to... but i'd like to steer clear of that if i can :/
Could it be possible to have 5 or more 'areas' that the bot can randomly choose from to walk to around that Yew tree, to help and hide bot like actions. Either that or the trees are close enough that by moving the camera you can click the other one.

Is it possible to make an option to keep the bot from moving the screen? I could easily just change the screen so the bot could see both trees in the area, and then wouldn't have to click on anything but the tree so it wouldn't accidentally walk out of the area. I know that the bot moves the screen sporadically in order to evade detection, but if I could turn that feature off it should take care of the problem, right?

For darkscape, could you please make a bot, for daemonheim for magic trees? and make it run back to varrock bank or daemonheim bank?

Sometimes it isn't picking up bird nests. Bird nest's aren't banked automatically sometimes.

Good script BTW!

When you power chop teak logs, the bot drops the regular logs, but sometimes you get special teak logs from teak trees and the bot will not drop the special logs. So, you can't run the bot 24/7. Are you able to add in dropping special teak logs when you get em as well?

Author of MaxiBots
When you power chop teak logs, the bot drops the regular logs, but sometimes you get special teak logs from teak trees and the bot will not drop the special logs. So, you can't run the bot 24/7. Are you able to add in dropping special teak logs when you get em as well?
After exams, yeah

Hey man, good bot!
But when I start the OSRS edgeville yews, it just stands there and doesn't do anything.

Hello, the bot works like a charm, but i guess we are still waiting for those future updates where we can use custom banking options and urns.
So please please please, just give us the custom banking thingy <3

Love you for this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.